Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any scenario where we still make CFP with a lost next week?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Any scenario where we still make CFP with a lost next week?

Nov 25, 2018, 6:19 PM

Regardless of what happens next week, Bama and ND are in the playoffs. If you assume Bama wins the SEC, and tOSU and Okla win their conference championship, could we get in over a 1 lost Big 12 and Big 10 champ. I would think probably not if we lost with all of our horses.

However, I think we would still have a chance if Trevor got hurt (like a concussion or something he could clearly heal from in 3 to 4 weeks) early in the game and we fought valiantly but came up a little short vs Pitt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any scenario where we still make CFP with a lost next week?

Nov 25, 2018, 6:23 PM

Or if we got some kind of food poisoning or a short-term parasite illness from going to Chipotle for team dinner. That should be considered. The committee seems pretty sympathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

We lose next week and we don't deserve to be in the CFP

Nov 25, 2018, 6:25 PM

bama wins ok and osu lose and we are still in maybe

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any scenario where we still make CFP with a lost next week?

Nov 25, 2018, 6:25 PM

We won’t lose an it won’t be close. If Bama lost to Pitt they would be out too in my opinion. If we don’t win, we don’t deserve to be in. If you lose it can’t be in the last game unless they are highly ranked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

OU, OSU and UGA all lose***

Nov 25, 2018, 6:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic