Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OT but for everyone worried about Trump getting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,216

OT but for everyone worried about Trump getting

Jan 21, 2017, 11:31 AM

the wall built take comfort. He now says the project is moving faster and will cost less than originally planned due to all the bricks shat by Democrats when he won the election.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OT but for everyone worried about Trump getting

Jan 21, 2017, 11:52 AM

Trump is our President and the Democrats might as well get use to it.
I have never seen so many people wish the President do a bad job.
Well wake up and get behind this man because it's for the better of everyone that he does GOOD.
All the protesting is just an excuse for thugs to be thugs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm on the way to a march, and I hope Trump does a great job.

Jan 21, 2017, 12:02 PM

I accept that he is our president and I support him.
What I've seen in his words and actions tells me that it is important that I use my voice if I want to be heard. I'm not going to protest, I'm going to say that though I am in a minority (kind of, since he lost popular vote), I still expect not to be ignored. Planned Parenthood is a valuable service that needs to be funded, or if not, don't complain about increase in welfare and unwanted pregnancies. Minorities are a part of America and deserve equality. Breaks for big business isn't what makes America strong, ignoring the science behind environmental protection doesn't keep us safe (ask Los Angeles before regulations). Maybe most importanlty, he won (electoral college) the election but amid great dissent.. good leaders will find a way to bring opposition in. If people don't gather, than what is the drive to listen? How so you even know there is concern? This is my way of saying hear us too.
Again, I want him to be the best president ever, seriously. We all win if he does well, we all lose if he doesn't.

Message was edited by: soywaker®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'm on the way to a march, and I hope Trump does a great job.

Jan 21, 2017, 12:57 PM

"Minorities are a part of America and deserve equality"

How do they not already have equality and what has Trump said or did to make you think he doesn't agree with that statement?

Jan 21, 2017, 1:02 PM

Hop quit living under that rock dude... You know damm well minorities do not have equality...

Jan 21, 2017, 1:28 PM

What can a white man do in this country in 2017 that a black man can't?

I'm all ears....

Sit quietly in his car with a concealed weapon permit

Jan 21, 2017, 4:08 PM

and not get shot by a cop.

That's a good one, but let me know if you need any more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sit quietly in his car with a concealed weapon permit

Jan 21, 2017, 5:21 PM

1. There are plenty of cases where unarmed white men have been killed by police.

2. That's one cop who may or may not have had racial motivations. That's not inequality. Inequality is not being able to vote because of your particular race or gender, being made to sit on the back of the bus, segregation in schools, etc.

Those battles were won decades ago by people who wouldn't associate with the so called "activists" in today's world.

Pretzel logic.

Jan 21, 2017, 5:37 PM

Your going to throw you back out twisting yourself all up like that.

White people are funny that way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretzel logic.

Jan 21, 2017, 5:56 PM

Typical answer....or lack there of.

I work in Sacramento, one of the most diverse areas in our country

Jan 21, 2017, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm on the way to a march, and I hope Trump does a great job. ]

Speak to a Muslim, an Hispanic, women, or anyone else and ask them if they feel concerned about their freedom and well being. The rhetoric regardi g borders and immigration, even for legal immigrants, has people scared. His ties to white supremecy groups and refusal to denounce those in his crowds using slurs don't do anything to change that.
Grabbing her by the puss y whether she likes it ir not also does not help. Im a middle aged white guy; if ai only spoke to middle age white guys I probably wouldnt get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

you've been brainwashed, my friend

Jan 21, 2017, 1:09 PM

living in the capital of liberaldom is NOT "diverse".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where i live is redder than anywhere i ever lived in SC

Jan 21, 2017, 2:10 PM

Including Oconee County/ Walhalla.
If you think Sacramento is liberal like tthe bay area than you show you are misinformed about politics out here.

null

California has 7 of the 25 most conservative cities in US.

Jan 21, 2017, 3:55 PM

Episcopal Bishop Mark Lawrence, they gay hating preacher who is leading the Episcopal Church split in SC, is from Bakersfield - #5 on the list. He struck out in his quest for a kingdom in Bakersfield, so he came to SC where he could find a more captive and gullible audience of haters.

Re: I work in Sacramento, one of the most diverse areas in our country

Jan 21, 2017, 1:12 PM [ in reply to I work in Sacramento, one of the most diverse areas in our country ]

You hit right on the head

Re: I work in Sacramento, one of the most diverse areas in our country

Jan 21, 2017, 1:24 PM [ in reply to I work in Sacramento, one of the most diverse areas in our country ]

+1 for actually answering the question....none of the other posters on here that scream inequality ever will.

Just because certain organizations support Trump doesn't mean he has ties to them. The leader of the Black Panthers also supported Trump, should I feel threatened as a white person by his administration because of that?

The only people that should feel threatened regarding Trumps immigration policies are the ones in this country illegally. Do you realize the wall was approved in 2007 and approved by Hillary Clinton herself? I bet none of those idiots out kicking over trash cans and busting windows do....

Jan 21, 2017, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: OT but for everyone worried about Trump getting ]

Hahahaha have you forgot about the hate Obama received for 8 years already??... It's only been a day bro

Jan 21, 2017, 12:09 PM

Forever: have you forgot exactly what Obuma did to this country?

Jan 21, 2017, 12:15 PM

What did he do man? I'm still living, you're still living.. Yea some jobs went overseas so what! you still have life today... We didn't go into martial law, Obama didn't take your guns away like you all said he was gonna do... He made it cheap for people to go get a bullet out there asz, now with trump you're gonna have to pay big money or die from that bullet being stuck in your asz.

Universal healthcare and banning preexisting conditions?

Jan 21, 2017, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: OT but for everyone worried about Trump getting ]

Getting rid of don't ask don't tell?
Guiding America out of the biggest recession since the Great Depression?
Getting us out of Iraq and Afganistan?
Thats what I think of.
If obstructionists hadn't been so obstinate there could have been more give and take between political parties.. I hope to see us return to a functioning and listening political system. You cannot make everyone happy all the time, but you can make some happy some of the time.

Full disclosure.. It ain't all rainbows and sunshine.. John Kerry, under Obamas watch, screwed the pooch by giving Syria a way out after we talked hardline about finding bio weapons. When Kerry ran his mouth, it politically screwed us and ultimately sent a message of weakness to the world, helping foster ISIS. Major mistake and will be a lasting blight on his legacy.

Message was edited by: soywaker®

null

Killed Osama bin Laden?

Jan 21, 2017, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: OT but for everyone worried about Trump getting ]

after your guy let him escape at Tora Bora in 2001.

misspelled bill clinton 1998***

Jan 21, 2017, 4:44 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2017, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: OT but for everyone worried about Trump getting ]

Forever: have you forgot exactly what Obuma did to this country?

I haven't seen one person say that

Jan 21, 2017, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: OT but for everyone worried about Trump getting ]

Being critical of him is not wishing him to do bad. And those criticisms are not ridiculous. If they even come close to the stupid, petty criticisms of Obama, I'll change my mind.

Theres alot o' butthurt on buddybook today***

Jan 21, 2017, 12:34 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,216
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic