Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That moment you know that this is the first step
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 347

That moment you know that this is the first step

Sep 20, 2020, 3:52 PM

before the sniff

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's great.

Sep 20, 2020, 3:54 PM

At least his hand isn't up her skirt this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

That's the ole classic...

Sep 20, 2020, 4:03 PM

'rub up against their rump,' move. Hair sniffing is the visible part. It drives women crazy. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That moment you know that this is the first step

Sep 20, 2020, 4:49 PM

before the sniff

So, let's see.
TheRump:
1. Said "I like to grab them by the pxxxy," and it was played thousands of times on national TV, and it was confirmed by others on the bus with him.
2. At least 3 times (probably 300 times) was caught in adultery.
3. TheRump got caught paying-off a #### star just before the 2016 election. Michael Cohen went to jail for TheRump's crime.
4. TheRump bragged on the Howard Stern show about having sex with an underaged movie star.
5. TheRump hung around with Jeffrey Epstein and probably had sex with Epstein's underage girls.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

before the sniff

So, let's see.
TheRump:
1. Said "I like to grab them by the pxxxy," and it was played thousands of times on national TV, and it was confirmed by others on the bus with him.
3. TheRump got caught paying-off a #### star just before the 2016 election. Michael Cohen went to jail for TheRump's crime.
4. TheRump bragged on the Howard Stern show about having sex with an underaged movie star.
5. TheRump hung around with Jeffrey Epstein and probably had sex with Epstein's underage girls.

before the sniff

So, let's see.
TheRump:

Third time is the charm.***

Sep 20, 2020, 5:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Triggered***

Sep 20, 2020, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: That moment you know that this is the first step ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Triggered***

Sep 20, 2020, 5:36 PM

Prematurepostulation, a sure sign of the aging mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ORANGE MAN BAD

Sep 20, 2020, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: That moment you know that this is the first step ]

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got to give it to him.

Sep 20, 2020, 5:45 PM

That's some of the finest whataboutism on the web today.

Sep 20, 2020, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: That moment you know that this is the first step ]

1. Who doesn't?

2. Pretty dumb when he didn't learn much from being caught the first time. I recommend a book about how not to get caught cheating at cards and on wife.

3. As one who paid a wife for 30 years I can understand a temporary arrangement with a profession rather than training a rookie only to face daily contract negotiation.

4. Yeah, no comment on that until I see the evidence.

5. Yeah, but he didn't and I'm sure if there was any shred of evidence for that it would be on top and center of every fake news website everyday.

I think you made up #s 4 and 5.

Replies: 11
| visibility 347
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic