Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK lets make a deal.............as of 12:00 AM tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

OK lets make a deal.............as of 12:00 AM tonight

Sep 26, 2018, 11:16 PM

lets forget about KB and start talking about the Syracuse game Saturday......we have analyzed, criticized, humorized etc this subject............did we leave anything else out..... if so you got 45 minutes left to bring it up now......time to move on down the road..........we have some bigger fish to fry this weekend..........Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK lets make a deal.............as of 12:00 AM tonight

Sep 26, 2018, 11:39 PM

22 minutes left.......any takers.........Go Tigers!!!!!

Sep 26, 2018, 11:55 PM

I am so disappointed that KB let us all down, he was not all in, he left his teammates to sink or swim because he is selfish, I’m sure he will live to regret his rash, emotional, immature decision, but he was a tiger and unless he transfers to cooterville or starts selling our secrets to the enemy, I don’t wish him any ill will. WHEW, I’m exhausted, but I feel better and I am ready to move on. Thanks b2westfarm!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 11:59 PM [ in reply to Re: OK lets make a deal.............as of 12:00 AM tonight ]

Yeah.
I'm tired of hearing what a fine young man KB is.
I personally had no great love for an unknown true freshman to take his job, but let's be real: in 2017 Kelly's true strength was that he knew the offense. That's all. HJ did not.

We were all surprised Kelly scored 2 TDs that enabled the defense to beat Auburn. Down the stretch he played well enough to keep his job, but not well enough to get his backups meaningful playing time.

After our surprising performance against Miami and getting a #1 ranking, he annoyed me by projecting that immature twerking persona on national TV--repeatedly--and not bring ready for a very un-twerking Bama front 7.

He has good attributes as a QB, but I'm tired of pretending they are more important than his limitations.

He may still be a fine young man, but no one has the right to hold back his team. Kelly did it frequently. And he still can't read the safetys.

I'm done. Time to move on. I hope he learns to share the ball wherever he goes next.

3 minutes to spare.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic