Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK! I have one point to make...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,303

OK! I have one point to make...

Dec 27, 2015, 1:51 PM

and it's the same one point I made before the Palmetto Bowl with the coots . . . and it's the same one point I made before the ACC Championship Game with the tarholes . . . and it's simply this:

People know that I am a die-hard, orange-blooded, true-and-true Tiger fan, so they ask me: "Are we going to win the Orange Bowl game against Oklahoma?" Now I don't go into elaborate analyses of plays and schemes, players and match-ups or the sort. I'm a simpler fan than that. But I know skill sets and talent. So, I simply answer the question this way, as I did before the aforementioned games:

YES! We will win, because the Clemson Tigers are at least one point better than the Oklahoma Sooners, and that's all it takes to win!" And I continue, "In my heart of hearts, I know this (and tell them they know this as well), because we have Deshaun Watson and they don't! And Deshaun Watson ran for over 100 yards in each of those games because he has our offensive line (aside from his passing skills)! From there, you add the 'Wayne Train', our receivers, our defensive line, Boulware and our linebackers, our secondary, 'Greg the Leg'... Yes, we'll win!"

I'm not one who thinks that we need to steamroll an opponent to show how mighty we are. This is a situation where being one point better gets you where you want to go: U. of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale AZ!

Yes, we will win!

Go, Tigers! BYOG!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK! I have one point to make...

Dec 27, 2015, 2:09 PM

amen brother; that's all we need; JUST ONE MORE POINT than them. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have finally reached a point in the season

Dec 27, 2015, 2:54 PM

where style points DO NOT MATTER! Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,303
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic