Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Older son of turned 40 today......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 348

Older son of turned 40 today......

Feb 21, 2020, 7:19 AM

We gotta 18 passenger bus and driver, going to Sierra Nevada to celebrate tomorrow!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, Boomer

Feb 21, 2020, 7:30 AM

have fun. I have not been since the first Beer Camp festival they had there before it opened but I remember it being a gorgeous place. Then I got drunk and don't remember much else.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your son must be a really cool dude because

Feb 21, 2020, 7:34 AM

all the really great people are born in February.

Should be nice enough tomorrow to hang out around the fire pit out back.

If the Moroccan ribs are still on the menu be sure to try them out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I think he is a cool dude because he can fill up an 18

Feb 21, 2020, 7:45 AM

passenger van with friends.

Imma need a moped rental when I turn 40. Cruise around with my friend.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When will you be an empty nester? Let us not pretend like

Feb 21, 2020, 7:51 AM

you get to have any fun until then anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you didn’t beat your kids they might come

Feb 21, 2020, 7:53 AM [ in reply to I think he is a cool dude because he can fill up an 18 ]

for the free food at least.

That would be a couple of school buses or more right there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

TIL my family could double as laborers at Stacy's Greenhouse

Feb 21, 2020, 7:56 AM

*Pretty sure that place is closed, but the illegal immigrants he employed were in the hundreds.

"Get'em in and get'em growing"***

Feb 21, 2020, 8:01 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stacy's Closed?

Feb 21, 2020, 8:01 AM [ in reply to TIL my family could double as laborers at Stacy's Greenhouse ]

Dang, when my grandmother was alive we used to always stop by there on the way home from seeing her in RH in the spring to pick up a car load of plants to kill every year.

Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Yep.

Feb 21, 2020, 8:46 AM

Never was the same after ICE raided them, then they sold all the assets to Metrolina Greenhouses in maybe 2014 or 2015. I don't think they've done anything with the property, but it's been a minute or two since I've ridden up that way. Which now reminds me that I need to head that way for some most excellent Palmetto Seafood.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget your lipitor.

Feb 21, 2020, 9:44 AM

I still don't see how they can serve up that much food at that price.

Greenr and I headed to celebrate his 40th at Sierra Nevada

Feb 21, 2020, 8:41 AM [ in reply to I think he is a cool dude because he can fill up an 18 ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: Greenr and I headed to celebrate his 40th at Sierra Nevada

Feb 21, 2020, 8:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc2XMuVmIKg

The dogs are coming too? Fine, then THIS is us...

Feb 21, 2020, 8:46 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

'84 Sheepdog***

Feb 21, 2020, 9:32 AM

Is that RH, myself, and the rest of the

Feb 21, 2020, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Greenr and I headed to celebrate his 40th at Sierra Nevada ]

concert crew in the ratrod?

Replies: 15
| visibility 348
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic