Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: The Countdown Begins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: The Countdown Begins

May 21, 2016, 8:01 AM

The Countdown Begins

The start of the college football season is still over 100 days away, but it might be a little closer than you think once you factor in several events that have to take place before Sept. 3rd. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

O.J. will give us the exact number of days.***

May 21, 2016, 8:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: The Countdown Begins

May 21, 2016, 9:02 AM

105 days from today

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2016, 10:14 AM

David, I use to try and do the very same thing by finding things to do to break up the time during summer waiting on fall camp bc I could barely wait to see how our Tigers would do this next season. And when we had what looked like a promising season coming back with good players coming back and good players coming in. That wait would over fill me with anxiety wondering and hoping if this season was going to to that break out season we all have hoped and prayed for, seeing and witnessing us getting back to the top once again. Well, 34 years later we made it back to the top and came up 6 points short of winning all again. I was 29 years old when we played for and won the NC. I'm now 63 and saw us play for the NC again. It's a great feeling seeing our Tigers running out on the field in all those bright lights with Tiger fans everywhere, and the flashes from cameras going off everywhere, but the greatest excitement in my life was us winning it. The fun is without any doubt in the winning, and I believe we will get back there and win it again. But at 63, I'm not going to stress myself out anymore looking for ways to shorten the spring or the summer anymore. I'm going to enjoy everyday like it was going to be my last one. The days before the start of FB seasons will come soon enough, and there isn't anything we can do to stop it or speed it up, and trying to just causes unnecessary anxiety.

My advice to you David, if something comes up to write about, do it. You have always gave us the best you have to give in getting the news and up dates to us most of the time before anyone else. Slow down during this off season and enjoy some of your life, you and your wife. It will all start back up soon enough, and we need you fresh, rested and ready for all the important changes and happenings of fall camp. Go Tigersssss!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just ready to Spot the ball!

May 21, 2016, 10:53 AM

many of us don't get to go to ACC kickoff or even live near God's Country.and 104 days seems like 300, not to mention the late time kickoff for our game in "all barn". and no preseason NFL or NFL training camps do not count as football season.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2016, 10:56 AM

Good article and great perspective David. Thanks.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2016, 7:15 PM

How about the ALL IN cookout date?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: The Countdown Begin

May 21, 2016, 10:16 PM

Time's got to hurry!!!!!!

Need a Tiger football fix ASAP!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic