Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You guys think you have it bad with the seat equity plan?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

You guys think you have it bad with the seat equity plan?

Oct 19, 2016, 2:51 PM

You should try owning a box. Rumor has it that the catering minimum per game next season is going from $3500 to $6500, and that the private bartenders are going up to $65/hour.

It's making me want to just stay outside in my AOC spaces and eat catered food on the tailgate of my Range Rover.

Just wanted to offer this up to show how it's tough all over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And there's a waiting list...***

Oct 19, 2016, 2:52 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Range Rovers have tailgates?

Oct 19, 2016, 2:53 PM

I also heard the '4WD' selector doesn't actually do anything on them, either....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

ahem

Oct 19, 2016, 2:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ahem

Oct 19, 2016, 3:20 PM

So, how do you trim and shave the back of the head with those barber chairs like that?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only get haircuts on my jet.

Oct 19, 2016, 3:48 PM

Got that idea from Willy.

Re: You guys think you have it bad with the seat equity plan?

Oct 19, 2016, 2:54 PM

I feel your pain Bro. Times are hard!

You can have mine, we never use it. It stays too cold in

Oct 19, 2016, 2:54 PM

there on those hot days.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: You guys think you have it bad with the seat equity plan?

Oct 19, 2016, 3:52 PM

A man of your stature needs a bus at least.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would put me over with the hoi polloi by Jervey

Oct 19, 2016, 3:54 PM

no thanks.

Re: That would put me over with the hoi polloi by Jervey

Oct 19, 2016, 3:57 PM

Well, hopefully you can use the write off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OBED THIS ISN'T FAIR TELL THE WHOLE STORY

Oct 19, 2016, 4:05 PM

Guys Obed is right but he's not telling you EVERYTHING.

Yeah our expenses are going up (our boxes are side-by-side, but we had sushi with Dan at Masa in NYC this summer and he did offer us the following:

*A door to be built adjoining our boxes so we don't have to walk all the way out and reenter.
*Inaugural slides down the slide in the new football building
*Use of the private lookout atop the Oculus once per month
*Unlimited coupons for free face paintings from those people that walk around the common folk parking lots
*Rally Cats coming to the annual Christmas party at our Cricket club.

I mean, not exactly a dollar for dollar trade but c'mon Obed let's be fair. We left there feeling decent about the whole thing this summer. No sense in trashing Dan now.

Don, thanks for reminding me to be a gentleman.

Oct 19, 2016, 4:11 PM

We did have some jolly good fellowship with Dan (or "Raddy" as we call him) when he did his best to accommodate our requests, and it probably isn't fair for me to call him out in this manner.

It just irritates me to see the catering bill almost double when we all know they've been skimping on the rum in the bananas Foster for almost a decade now.

Aaaargh! You HAD to remind me about the rum discussion.

Oct 19, 2016, 5:01 PM

I mean, he had ZERO problem sending the bellhop out in search of Lime-A-Ritas in NYC but acts like making a decent drink will cut into the Riggs donor profit centers.

Pfft. That's why I always KNEW Raddy would succeed. He knows how to squeeze the 'ole orange!

^^^ JUST WOW!! ^^^

Oct 19, 2016, 9:53 PM [ in reply to OBED THIS ISN'T FAIR TELL THE WHOLE STORY ]

A TRDJ sighting!

I don't know, if the lads and lasses over in the lounge find out you and obed are mingling with the mangy masses, they're not gonna like it.

Hope you two don't get banned - or worse yet ostracized - by those joungers.... you KNOW they don't cotton to hobnobbing with us common folk!

Jes' sayin'

Do you have to be a grad to buy one?***

Oct 19, 2016, 4:08 PM

^^^^THIS^^^^

Oct 19, 2016, 4:13 PM

hahaha

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha, good one chap!

Oct 19, 2016, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Do you have to be a grad to buy one?*** ]

Thanks for keeping me keyed in to the colloquialisms of the masses.....it took me a minute to realize that you were using the word "grad" to mean "alumnus". Good show!

you may have to leave your life coach at home***

Oct 19, 2016, 4:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've got a couple of box seats. Hard to see through

Oct 19, 2016, 4:54 PM

the cardboard. My catering is $5 footlong. Don't know what all those hooty-snooty box folks are complaining about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll tend bar for drinks and a place to stand for the game.

Oct 19, 2016, 5:49 PM

I might provide sexual favors if you really have no legs. I just couldn't trust a BS artist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's rigged. But, I won't tell you whether I accept

Oct 20, 2016, 8:06 AM

it or not until after next season is over. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic