Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NUK...The "Man for All Reasons"...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

NUK...The "Man for All Reasons"...

Jan 6, 2013, 8:02 AM

This post is not intended to slight other members of our football team, but to honor one member...Nuk.

The first time I saw his photo I sensed a young man of quiet reserve, a steely determination with a self-effacing honor, dignity and humility that made me believe he would become one of the "greats" at Clemson. I have not been disappointed.

I knew another man like that once...a man who lived his entire life with a dedication to God, his nation, his family, his friends, his work. And when he departed this life, he did so with the same honor, humility and dignity. I knew him well, for he was my Father. Now, I have a sense that we will all see this fine, young man develop further into a man renowned and respected not only by us, but by his family, his friends, his community.

Obviously, we all want what is best for Nuk, and he has to make his own decision in that regard, as to whether he departs Clemson early...or remains. Regardless, we should all feel honored that he selected Clemson and has become a shining example of leadership, dedication and service.

I know not what he may decide, but I have another sense that he may well surprise all of us, for sometimes...sometimes there are greater rewards in life than instant fame, recognition and money. Those rewards quite often are in the respect one earns for his loyalty and dedication to others. I will always consider Nuk to be a "brother-in-arms"...a true Son of Clemson.

Thank you, Nuk....We honor you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nuuuuuuuuuuukkkkk!!!!***

Jan 6, 2013, 8:06 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NUK...The "Man for All Reasons"...

Jan 6, 2013, 8:19 AM

Bravo!!! NUK is incredible!!!

Re: NUK...The "Man for All Reasons"...

Jan 6, 2013, 8:42 AM

Well written article about a truly class act young man. he has worked hard in the off seasons to hone his talents and never once complained when he was not getting the press. It is refreshing to see someone lead by example. I just hope a lot of young players take note of what it takes to be successful. Nuk, it has been a joy to have you at Clemson. You have made the us all proud.

I didn't mention other team members, but that was in no way

Jan 6, 2013, 9:31 AM

meant as a slight to them. Very proud of all their efforts; salutes to our seniors and to those returning. Thanks, men, for a great season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe the best hands EVER at Clemson?

Jan 6, 2013, 9:59 AM

possibly the best hands ever in the ACC??

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic