Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Video: Tajh Boyd and DeAndre Hopkins after practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,859

Dec 14, 2010, 1:30 PM

Clemson QB Tajh Boyd and WR DeAndre Hopkins talk about getting back to practice for the bowl game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love that question Boyd Asked...

Dec 14, 2010, 1:44 PM

about 1:28 into the interview, Boyd says, "who knows what would have happened early in the season if had been playing from game to game?"

I'm pretty sure that was rhetorical because everyone but Dabo seems to know the answer to that question.

Hey Tajh, we feel your pain.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

You know what would have happened?***

Dec 14, 2010, 1:47 PM

you would have had serious concerns

Dec 14, 2010, 1:48 PM [ in reply to I love that question Boyd Asked... ]

if KP had not come back and we had started the season with TB at QB-- go back and look at the posts on Tigerboard prior to the word that KP was returning

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was the same way

Dec 14, 2010, 4:16 PM

but if you would had told me that KP was going to quit after the first big hit that he took, I would not had been saying those things...

We'd have still been 6-6, but we would have not have

Dec 14, 2010, 3:25 PM [ in reply to I love that question Boyd Asked... ]

been in a position to have won most of the games we lost.

In retrospect, it's easy for fans to say that if we were going to lose those games we should have lost them training the new QB, but we were in a postion to win most of those games right up to the final whistle.

With Tajh learning on the job, we would not have been close at the end of Auburn, UNC, BC and FSU and may have even lost a couple more.

Playing KP was the right thing to do during the season.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't know that either....TB may have run the ball more

Dec 14, 2010, 4:27 PM

thus making all those D's do something different...ifs and buts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Nuke said he isnt getting many reps with Boyd,***

Dec 14, 2010, 2:15 PM

didnt they just start practice back yesterday?

Dec 14, 2010, 2:35 PM

which means its only been 1 practice? so obv. he may not have gotten lot of reps with 1st team. just sayin

How can ANYONE HERE say that we wouldnt have been

Dec 14, 2010, 5:26 PM

close in certain ball games with Boyd at the helm ? You people are ridiculous.. Who knos, after the 3rd game Boyd couldve won out after he got his feet wet .. I couldnt say either way but to sit here and say " ahh we were better off with KP just because this goofball coaching staff says so is idiotic and gullable.. I am neither therfore I think the proofs in the pudding .. I can tell you one thing Boyd stood in the pocket and didnt run like a kitty kat when wild dogs get after it..In my opinion he definatley looked more comfortable in the pocket than KP and that my friend is what it takes to read the field.. not rolling out every play RUNNING and trying to read the defense at the same time .. your % of completion drops significantley while running out of the pocket .. Thats why they call it a pocket

Re: How can ANYONE HERE say that we wouldnt have been

Dec 15, 2010, 2:42 AM

I would have to agree with wha you're saying. And I will also add that, since the coaching staff has given up on the season, they are going to throw the last game away also. Dabo is playing the part as "THE" head coach, as stubborn as he can at all cost.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,859
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic