Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot lurkers... Riddle me this... If Oklahoma beats TAM, do
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Coot lurkers... Riddle me this... If Oklahoma beats TAM, do

Jan 3, 2013, 1:10 AM

you discount the loss since it is only there first year in the conference? I mean we all know you will #### gobble them and call them your big brother should they win but what if they lose? Are they a full fledged SEC member or do you drop em like a used condom if they lose?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

##### reuse condoms... Come on, man.***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ##### reuse condoms... Come on, man.***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:12 AM

I heard they share used ones ;)

No, that's needles you're thinking about….

Jan 3, 2013, 1:16 AM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

from the type of people in the Columbia area...

Jan 3, 2013, 1:15 AM [ in reply to ##### reuse condoms... Come on, man.*** ]

shamecock fans have no idea what contraception is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We just turn em inside out for lube effect."

Jan 3, 2013, 1:18 AM [ in reply to ##### reuse condoms... Come on, man.*** ]

signed

dirt pecking sec homers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no....they got to get laid to do that***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:23 AM [ in reply to ##### reuse condoms... Come on, man.*** ]

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

You don't consider homosexual sex, sex?***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO THEY DON'T

Jan 3, 2013, 1:14 AM

Reuse them because the guy behind them has the condom

Re: Coot lurkers... Riddle me this... If Oklahoma beats TAM, do

Jan 3, 2013, 1:18 AM

that's pretty funny since people on this board seem to count Louisville as an ACC team 2 years before they join

LMAO.......your handle says it all

Jan 3, 2013, 1:22 AM

selective amnesia or just ignorance.......coots I know did the same last year with TA&M and Mizzou.

Re: LMAO.......your handle says it all

Jan 3, 2013, 1:32 AM

OK so both fan bases do it. So why is worse when one does it than the other?

Clemson fans criticize us for cheering when SEC teams win Big OOC games and say that's pathetic, but Clemson fans celebrate when the SEC loses just as much.

We don't ride the coattails of our conference big boys. U do***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:35 AM

Jan 3, 2013, 1:43 AM [ in reply to Re: LMAO.......your handle says it all ]

Most of us, we pull for anyone playing an SEC team. It's #### fans that lean so heavily on their conference affiliation. Admit it...yes.. 2 eleven win seasons but what contribution to the conference that you so readily adore? A horrible loss in your only appearance in a conference championship game? Never appearing in a BCS bowl? Nothing significant to date. The only thing you have to hang your hat on is an affiliation. I am pleased for Louisville but they didn't win a BCS game for the ACC. However, I am looking forward to welcoming a team with more history than your school into our conference. I also look forward to welcoming a prestigious Notre Dame and Syracuse into our esteemed conference.

Jan 3, 2013, 1:57 AM

how about back to back new years day wins vs. ranked teams, and 4 straight OOC wins vs. the mighty mighty tigers

Jan 3, 2013, 2:04 AM

Nope... You did what you needed to do. You won against teams you were favored to beat. You ain't getting nothing out of me for a late win against an 8 & 5 Michigan. How many ACC championships do the Tigers have? Regardless of score, when was our last conference championship and BCS appearance? When was the last time we beat a top 10 team on a neutral field when nobody gave us a chance? Congrats on 4 in a row against us though. Hey, didn't TAM beat Bama this year? Maybe they should get a piece of the MNC trophy should Bama win right? Nah... South Carolina hasn't really done much of anything. Look at what a 3 loss Louisville team just did to your daddy.

Jan 4, 2013, 12:28 AM

I'm confused by this argument. We were favored so those wins don't count? I would think if anything us being favored against ranked teams would help the perception of the SEC.

I don't expect y'all to give Michigan a lot of credit, but they had 4 losses going into that game, and 3 of them were to the first, second, and third ranked teams in the country. They gave us a tougher game then Clemson did and we played y'all at Clemson.

Sorry

Jan 3, 2013, 1:18 AM

OP. YES they will use every excuse in the book just like every time the outcome is not favorable and ESPN will help them do it. I don't think the recruits will keep buying this crap much longer with the social media bloggers exposing this incest they got going on

Now you've done it!

Jan 3, 2013, 1:19 AM

Coots have to actually have a thought process to answer your question. That's really pushing it if you expect any reasonable response. Not fair to give them such confusing options!!!

Re: Now you've done it!

I know but I gotta give it a shot to see if we have even one who can access the internet and post as eloquently as Doo Doo tweets!

Good luck

Jan 3, 2013, 1:25 AM

I've followed this board for a long time and have yet to identify a coot lurker with those talents!

I HEAR

Jan 3, 2013, 1:21 AM

In a biology class at a college in COLUMBIA they freeze them and make Popsicles.

I HEAR

In a biology class at a college in COLUMBIA they freeze them and make Popsicles.

They call them Nutty Bars or Cocksicles

Jan 3, 2013, 1:23 AM

;)

When

Jan 3, 2013, 1:41 AM

The SEC has 3 good teams the whole conference is called great by default. But when other conferences have 3 good teams the whole conference is called weak. ESPN elevates the SEC and pushes everyone else down. People are getting sick of it

Jan 3, 2013, 2:14 AM

No, if they beat them they beat them. But take account the top non-BCS matchups the SEC plays:

Cotton Bowl: #4 SEC vs. #2 Big 12
Outback Bowl: #5 SEC vs. #3 Big 10
Chick-Fil-A Bowl:#6 SEC vs. #2 ACC
Capitol One Bowl: #3 SEC vs. #2 Big 10

The matchups are really good but that shows the depth of the conference and should not be discounted next time everyone says the SEC is "overrated". What other conference could produce the bowl game matchups and consistently send top-tier teams to the bowl games (and most of the time win them)

also, notice everyone of those games are at home for sec

Jan 3, 2013, 2:22 AM

teams, and there is no way in hades lsu was only the 6th best team in the sec!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: also, notice everyone of those games are at home for sec

Jan 3, 2013, 2:25 AM

The location is the location, nobody wants to go to a bowl game in Wisconsin. Plus LSU should have gone to a higher SEC bowl game but didn't and yes the #6 SEC team goes to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl

Jan 3, 2013, 2:27 AM

that is just a number- i know because we have jumped teams in the acc pecking order for bowls before.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the sixth SELECTION, Sherlock, not the sixth PLACE

Jan 3, 2013, 7:07 AM [ in reply to Re: also, notice everyone of those games are at home for sec ]

Why do we have to explain this every year? The Chick-Fil-A bowl gets the sixth SELECTION of SEC teams. That does not mean they take the sixth best SEC team. After all, isn't that where SCar landed after losing the SEC title game? Did we not hear over and over and OVER during the broadcast that LSU was "one play away from the national championship"? Does anyone in the country actually believe LSU was the sixth-best team in the SEC? From everything I've heard, they were the second-best and just barely at that.

Jan 3, 2013, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: also, notice everyone of those games are at home for sec ]

That's not true. It just means that the CFA bowl has the 6th pick of the conference. I remember a few times when BC was the second best team in the ACC and went to a #5 ACC pick bowl.

^^^GayCoot^^^.....in love with Johnny Mandingo***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot lurkers... Riddle me this... If Oklahoma beats TAM, do ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2013, 2:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot lurkers... Riddle me this... If Oklahoma beats TAM, do ]

You make a good point and I will give you props. However, that is a bit misleading because, for example, LSU is not the number 6 team. Look at their ranking, who they played and who they lost to. We played them because we werent going to be matched up against your ##### again, GA who the ##### beat played for the Championship etc... I have heard #### fans actually say about our win, "big deal, they beat the number 6 team in our conference" and you know that isn't true. Hell, it appears that playing Florida might have been an even easier matchup and dont even get me started on FSU getting freaking NIU in BCS game!

Jan 3, 2013, 2:27 AM

Good points, LSU you should have been to a higher bowl game but the SEC had 6 10 win teams and it was just a messy sitiuation all together

Jan 3, 2013, 2:29 AM

See, we can agree on some things :)

Jan 3, 2013, 2:32 AM

haha yes we can :) I know there are some annoying Gamecock fans on this board but I try to be realistic and have common sense in my posts

Jan 3, 2013, 2:34 AM

Thanks and good evening to you sir. :)

Jan 3, 2013, 2:37 AM

No problem and same to you!

Re: Where you hanging with SC fans? Most seemed to be

Jan 3, 2013, 9:36 AM

thrilled that each beatdown of an LSU\UF\TxAM along with they beating of Michigan is catapulting them higher and higher into the final national rankings?

Who are these SC fans who are upset at teams above them losing?

Re: Where you hanging with SC fans? Most seemed to be

Jan 3, 2013, 9:41 AM

>
> Who are these SC fans who are upset at teams above
> them losing?

Does a blind chicken still peck dirt?

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic