Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster is not going to the Coots...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,265

Feaster is not going to the Coots...

May 12, 2019, 7:36 AM

...he is smarter than that. I wish him luck with the team he ends up with. He has been a great representative for Clemson Football and he deserves a successful ending to his college football career. Just because the Coots offered him doesn't mean he is entertaining their offer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: Feaster is not going to the Coots...

May 12, 2019, 7:43 AM

I hope he goes somewhere he can show how talented he is and have a great year. If he goes to Scar he will lose more game this year than he has in his total career college to date.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but he will get more than 6 carries a game

May 12, 2019, 7:58 AM

he was our number 2 or 3 back last year and 4th most productive. He would have been the 3rd back this year. Lyn J passed him for sure last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: but he will get more than 6 carries a game

May 12, 2019, 8:50 AM

Passed by Lyn-J? I don't think so!!

Re: but he will get more than 6 carries a game

May 12, 2019, 8:59 AM

For offensive production he did, for overall back probably not. Feaster was certainly our best blocker

either way Feaster was splitting carries

May 12, 2019, 9:07 AM

with Lyn J at best. The only way he was getting more carries this year was injury. Feaster was not a good blocker his freshman year and neither was ETN. It takes time for these guys to learn to read the defense. In HS all they had to do was get the ball and run. Lyn J will have another year learning how to read defenses and block.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Feaster is not going to the Coots... ]

I hope he goes somewhere he will be happy since we seem to be such a tough place for him to tolerate. (rolling eyes and shaking head

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 8:59 AM

if mom gives it the green light it could happen. they have promised to make him the solo back getting as many carries as he can handle. Watch for NC State they are telling him the same thing. Feaster wants to go to school that plays Clemson!!!

Now you’re making #### up

May 12, 2019, 11:28 AM

I know for a fact NC State hasn’t said that as they’re trying to get as many touches to their 2 young RB’s. Enjoy the TD

May 12, 2019, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Feaster is not going to the Coots... ]

Rogaine, that is absolute garbage. Nice try coot. Feaster is not going to Cola.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still hoping he stays a Tiger

May 12, 2019, 9:01 AM

But if he leaves, I think Oklahoma is a no brainer. Hurts ain't the strongest passer so they will depend on the run a lot. 25/30 carries should get him lots of NFL attention and improve his draft worth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

He's disgruntled. Time to go. He's made his decision.

May 12, 2019, 9:08 AM

I hope he lands somewhere that gives him want he wants.

At this point, I'm just ready for it to be over

May 12, 2019, 9:30 AM

I had hoped Feaster would stay, but it's obvious he's never going to be happy with the carries he would get here.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,265
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic