Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that Clemson IS on the Mountain Height, how does it feel & look from there?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 518

Now that Clemson IS on the Mountain Height, how does it feel & look from there?!

Jan 9, 2019, 5:49 PM

?? ?? ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now that Clemson IS on the Mountain Height, how does it feel & look from there?!

Jan 9, 2019, 5:59 PM

Bill, Great from this 75+ year tiger fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now that Clemson IS on the Mountain Height, how does it feel & look from there?!

Jan 9, 2019, 6:04 PM

You know, I really don't have a fix on your question. I know that after we won the NC with Danny Ford, we fell apart the next season, after having being picked pre-season number one by the "pundits." So much for them. If we try to ride on our laurels, we will get stuffed. If our players get in the weight room now, and show the dedication needed to win this next season then I think we have a shot. Frank Howard once said that most games are won or lost in the off-season, so the best determinant of our future success is Joey Batson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just can't help yourself can you?BUT I got news for you

Jan 9, 2019, 6:10 PM

I for one welcome all bandwagoneers.Just show a live feed of you burning all your coot stuff and it's all good.

CLEMSON NATIONAL CHAMPIONS NOT ONE TIME, NOT TWO TIMES, COUNT EM!!!! THREE TIME!THREE TIME! THREE TIME!!!

..I see lots of chickens in the distance...

Jan 9, 2019, 6:12 PM

:)...

BILL IT FEELS WONDERFUL!!!!

Jan 9, 2019, 6:13 PM

The complete annihlation of Alabama has made this one all so much sweeter, sir! Even coots at work have nothing to say. Except this one said to me today that at least U5C gave Clemson more of a game than Alabama did! I really L-O-L'd on that one. He made a great point.

GO TIGERS!!!!NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 518
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic