Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now is a good time for Monte Lee to eat some 'humble pie'.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Now is a good time for Monte Lee to eat some 'humble pie'.

Apr 30, 2017, 5:24 PM

Losing 3 straight to the Tar Heels with the starting rotation we have is unacceptable. Did Beer or Rohlman or Pinder ever get off the zero hit tab in this series?
For those checking records we have now lost 4 straight ACC games and our next series is versus Louisville in 2 weeks.
Maybe after exams, Monte can get some one to teach hitting and it is even more mandatory to find a reliever that can close down a rally in late innings. Don't expect to be highly rated in the next go around Tiger fans. 2 errors today were harmful and led to the "Holes" catching up. Once they did that the die was cast for the sweep.
We did not handle pressure like "CANDY" this weekend and I suspect Coach Lee needs to learn to bite his tongue when he is celebrating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ignorant comments. Lee is in 2nd year of $hit pile he inherited

Apr 30, 2017, 5:28 PM

He's done more than you can ask for with this roster. Give him a couple of recruiting classes or keep making dumba$$ statements and the coots will swoop him up and shove up our a$$.

I'm pissed we can't get runs in from 3rd with less than 2 outs and can't close out a game with our bullpen but man needs a few more classes if his own before he can be evaluated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ignorant comments. Lee is in 2nd year of $hit pile he inherited

Apr 30, 2017, 5:34 PM

I agree Tru.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ignorant comments. Lee is in 2nd year of $hit pile he inherited

Apr 30, 2017, 11:54 PM [ in reply to Ignorant comments. Lee is in 2nd year of $hit pile he inherited ]

Ignorant fan! #### pile he inherited...what a joke! The takent is as good as it gets! Seth Beer and Logan Davidson turned down 1.5m 2.0m to play for Clemson for 3 seasons. Reed Rohlman is batting .400 and leads the ACC. Not sure what you mean wait until Monte gets his classes in. Doesn't get much better than the talent on the current roster.

Re: Now is a good time for Monte Lee to eat some 'humble pie'.

Apr 30, 2017, 5:35 PM

I knew we were screwed as soon as the candy comment went public. That kind of thing never ends well for us, independent of the sport.

It'd be a good time for U to put down the drink

Apr 30, 2017, 5:49 PM

and get your dumba$$ off of the computer.

Apr 30, 2017, 6:01 PM

Monte Lee inherited a team that barely made the NCAA tournament two years ago and he's in his second year as the head coach. This team was top 5 in the country in every poll until this weekend and we ran into another top 5 team on the road, in their place. I never expected to sweep, hell i never even expected to even win that series. We just need to finish strong. The starters are fine, the bullpen is streaky, but the arms are there. The world isn't ending, the baseball team is not going to fall apart, don't worry.

Apr 30, 2017, 6:02 PM

Agreed!

Apr 30, 2017, 6:07 PM

I have to disagree that unc dominated the series. I see it as a positive. we were front end loaded with easy schedule but some on here understand what he had and done with this team. Major strides!

The bad news is we leave 0-3. The good news is we were on the road playing a top 3 Team in a hostile environmen and we could have easily walked away with a sweep. We've won one series against unc in more than a decade. Not sure what it is, but Monte will get that turned around.

Little things are costing this team. We don't have a closer or we win fri and sat. Their closer pitched all 3 days.

I'll say it again, we are a good team. Not a great team. We'll get Tyler for a closer in post play. That will help.

We've played small ball all year pretty good. This series we were 3 out of 26 with risp. That is pathetic but that's baseball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2017, 6:08 PM

I hope to never see any of our coaches eating even a slice of humble pie. Never show a streak of weakness at anytime even if there is weakness there!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2017, 6:21 PM

And maybe you ought to send this exact e-mail,word for word to Monte.

Go golfing Jack.

Apr 30, 2017, 6:21 PM

And relax.

It's what retirees should do.

Monte Lee eats 'humble pie' like candy!***

Apr 30, 2017, 6:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you considered holding your tongue while celebrating your moral victory over Clemson baseball?

Apr 30, 2017, 6:25 PM

No of course not. You hopped right up on that soap box and said, "see everybody, I told you so."

Re: Hhile celebrating your moral victory over Clemson baseball?

Apr 30, 2017, 6:48 PM

You think my post was bad?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2017, 7:03 PM

Kentucky 19 donkey birds 1 that is all

NO BULL PEN!

Apr 30, 2017, 8:40 PM

NO BULL PEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG so very clueless about baseball! Ah yi yi Can't even ...

Apr 30, 2017, 10:45 PM

start to reply.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2017, 8:03 AM

Someone just flat out does NOT understand the game of baseball. Try and keep up. Man - are we not teaching these younguns anything anymore?

Maybe take a seat in the back of the class until AFTER the ACCT, and like magic, it will be revealed unto you.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic