Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“Poison, poison, poison, poison.”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,518

“Poison, poison, poison, poison.”

Oct 5, 2018, 10:13 AM

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/football/for-wake-forest-s-coaching-staff-clemson-s-defensive-line/article_3afc1b06-c7ff-11e8-9043-1b38b1bcc055.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “Poison, poison, poison, poison.”

Oct 5, 2018, 10:16 AM

Talk Dirty to me !

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2018, 10:17 AM

And they are not even including XT in their list of poisonous DLinemen. XT might just be quicker than any of the 4 mentioned. Maybe they should ask Dungey how he feels about it. :)

Oct 5, 2018, 1:19 PM

He will get his time to be bragged on after the 4 horseman are gone, and deservingly so!!! Those 4 have more than earned the right to be talked about among the opposing HC/OC that we will face through the rest of the season!!!

Just think tho, if Wilkins, Ferrell, and Bryant hadn't returned for this season, I think that we could be looking at a possible two games lost at this point in our season without those 3 choosing to come back and play another year together for their Clemson FB team...

They came back when all 3 of them could be making big bucks right now, and this is mostly why I'm personally so pisssed at KB for QUITing on our team. It's bc we have guys that have gave up much more than a starting position on a college FB team to help their team to win another NCG, and KB quitting has put those guys dream for The TEAM in serious Jeopardy bc his HC named a different starter for one fcking game that he would have had to come in and finish if he hadn't of acted like a spoiled child that just got slapped in the face by his little sister!!!! TEAM doesn't mean SH!T to Kelly Bryant bc he is to full of himself to care about anyone or anything but himself, and he has way more than proved that to the guys that thought he was a part of their team as a team player, and team starter's don't always start the game, but they never quit on their team!!! FCK Kelly Bryant!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2018, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: “Poison, poison, poison, poison.” ]

XT is as fast or faster than Beasley off the line.... Thats a scary thought for QBs

Oct 5, 2018, 10:45 AM

I think venomous is more apt . We do the striking , we are the deliverer .
Poison you have to drink or rub against or whatever .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Now if only the refs will start calling holding calls...***

Oct 5, 2018, 10:55 AM

Re: Now if only the refs will start calling holding calls...***

Oct 5, 2018, 11:05 AM

Yea Dabo was asked that at Wednesday interview. It's amazing that in 5 games Clemson has only had 2 holding penalties against our defense and one of those was declined.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2018, 12:12 PM

Yea that was good!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Oct 5, 2018, 12:24 PM

I clicked "not a chance" on their poll

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Oct 5, 2018, 2:05 PM

That publication is pure mind rot if you look at some of the other links to national stories.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,518
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic