Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now UNC Fans Know How We Feel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Now UNC Fans Know How We Feel

Dec 19, 2015, 5:10 AM

I didn't know if I should post this in the basketball section or not.....

(in regards to the onside kick)

bottom line on that is Clemson controlled most of the game. We beat unc on the scoreboard

and on the field. The only reason unc remained close in the game was because of stupid penalties by

error of judgement involving young players. EVEN IF unc recovered the ball. That didn't give them a

touchdown with 1 minute left, a 2 point conversion and a win in overtime.

Maybe there is karma in sports? I couldn't believe it! Finally I understood why those

refs did that to the Clemson basketball team every time in chapel hill, just so on that

one day in 2015 in the ACC Football Championship that nc Finally made it too, when Clemson finally got

a call for them on that onside kick. It is something to tell your kids, if you know the history

of Clemson and unc. Be assured the best team won on the field that night, just like the better unc

basketball team won on their nights.

Moral of the story is that, until God reveals the entire plan over time and it does take time to

understand why and how things manifest, don't get too bummed out about the current predicament that

you are in, if you are patient and a good person who helps others and has empathy then in time

Everything Makes Sense. Congratulations on a perfect season. Now The playoffs begin....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there was a player offsides.

Dec 19, 2015, 6:11 AM

The only way to truly know is to have a camera shot from the exact ref point of view str8 across the line. The ref had that view and called the penalty.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is true. There should be an "offsides" camera

Dec 19, 2015, 6:28 AM

to accurately show without a doubt if a player is on or offsides. #30 who looked to be ahead of the other players was also the one who ended up with the ball.

Re: Now UNC Fans Know How We Feel

Dec 19, 2015, 6:40 AM

From what I was told in several conversations the officals made an incorrect call.Actually the unc player was not offside but lined up in an "illegal formation".So there was,according to what I was told
a penatly,just the "wrong call".
Also one of the Holes players appeared to lead with his helmet on the Clemson player who caught the ball.Yet no penalty was called there either.
And I won't even bother bringing up the hit on DeShaun,or the numerous holding penalities on Shaq Lawson.
Now as far as payback,a lot of teams ,and not just Clemson ,get screwd game in,and game out by the Holes( and the Dokies) in basketball.What I love about it happening to the Holes is when they face
a team like the dookies,they seem to be the one coming up on the short end of the stick.
Finally,if you want to talk about a team with Karma,I give you the New England Patriots.
They get away with everything.
But that's a different matter,I guess.

P.S. Please don't even get me started on manifest destiny.

interesting post***

Dec 19, 2015, 7:08 AM

Watched it again last night...

Dec 19, 2015, 7:56 AM

Don't forget that they gave UNC the ball on a tipped pass INT deep in Clemson territory that should have been ruled incomplete. They scored a TD a few plays after that. So, in other words, #### UNC and those refs, especially the replay officials.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic