Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now Mackensie Alexander arrested for battery
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Now Mackensie Alexander arrested for battery

Aug 26, 2020, 10:38 AM

while search for father continues.

Doesn't say why

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/bengals-cb-mackensie-alexander-arrested-for-battery-as-authorities-search-for-missing-father/ar-BB18ogZI?li=BBnb7Kz

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now Mackensie Alexander arrested for battery

Aug 26, 2020, 10:40 AM

this one says he confronted the man who left him behind picking berries

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-alexander-arrested-amid-search-for-missing-father/ar-BB18oglq?li=BBnb7Kz

Aug 26, 2020, 10:45 AM

ESPN is also reporting that it was confronting the man who left his father behind before he went missing. It didn't go into detail over what happened, but it sounds pretty reasonable considering the circumstances.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: agreed

Aug 26, 2020, 10:58 AM

I was assuming such before seeing second article. I wasn't expecting him to fight a stranger while hunting for his father.

Sad situation, and sounds like it's a heated one at that.

Can't be whooping up on people, even if your'e angry and

Aug 26, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Now Mackensie Alexander arrested for battery ]

your anger is justified.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It's understandable and forgivable, but still unjustified.***

Aug 26, 2020, 12:10 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Aug 26, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Now Mackensie Alexander arrested for battery ]

Okay....well that makes sense. Since I saw the battery was in Fla my thoughts are that it was something to do with the case.

Aug 26, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Now Mackensie Alexander arrested for battery ]

So he roughed up the guy that last saw his missing father... I think I’ll reserve judgement 100%

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2020, 11:29 AM

Exactly.

Mackensie Alexander has always been a level headed fellow...

Aug 26, 2020, 11:24 AM

As such I'm willing to give Mackensie the benefit of the doubt. If Mackensie dished out an a$$ whipping to someone - I'd say the odds are very high that they deserved it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mackensie Alexander has always been a level headed fellow...

Aug 26, 2020, 11:35 AM

Not to mention the emotions he must be dealing with while his father is missing. I could only imagine if my dad was missing and him and some other person was out doing something and they left my dad there and now he hasn’t been seen in several days. It would be hard to control myself if said person could have possibly prevented this.

Aug 26, 2020, 11:26 AM

You know it must have something to do with the case. He must have flipped out on someone.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic