Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now I gots the confuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,500

Now I gots the confuse

Sep 28, 2018, 6:10 AM

After reading that Dabo told KB he could stay and be part of the team and not play, what was the advantage of leaving. Would it have been hard to watch if TL set the field on fire? Staying would have been gold to some of the wealthy alumni. Never burn a walkbridge!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Now I gots the confuse

Sep 28, 2018, 6:19 AM

He feels he deserves starters reps and I’m sure it would be too humiliating for him to continue to be a part of the team. He would still transfer at the end of the season so how he would be perceived by the fan base is questionable especially if TL got hurt and he wouldn’t play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too....cause now KB wants to go somewhere else and

Sep 28, 2018, 6:27 AM

displace someone who has been there, waited his turn, done all the things he is supposed to do, and not be a distraction.

I cannot wait to see that news story.

Marley that is an excellent point. More than likely that is

Sep 28, 2018, 9:39 AM

what will occur because I have to believe that is at least similar to how this will play out for him. I met KB when my boys were there for football camp and he was still pretty new to campus. He was such a humble young man. I think if he had only stayed it would've been better for him in many ways but I think he made this decision without thinking it through.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2018, 6:57 AM

He is hurt and now need wants Clemson to hurt. Just my opinion .

Sep 28, 2018, 7:23 AM

Well thats not gonna happen. Unless they add the Kansas city Chiefs to the schedule.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2018, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Now I gots the confuse ]

Which is not really a sign of maturity. Dealing with adversity is part of growing up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2018, 8:13 AM

that sounds good but I think the practicality of it would have cause problems. KB even if unintended would have become a polarizing figure I think.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2018, 9:32 AM

If he transfers now, would he get to play next year (this year counting as a ‘set out’) year. Or did the requirement to sit out change with the new redshirt/transfer rule....

.... nm , I’s just as confused as you. TBT, guess mine is more of the ‘stoopids’!

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,500
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic