Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Softball score
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,906

Softball score

Mar 6, 2020, 2:48 PM

Good gals up 3-0 end of 2. 2-run homer by Taylor. Wind is blowing out to center.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

middle of 3rd now

Mar 6, 2020, 2:54 PM

Pitt stranded runners on 2nd & 3rd. Still 3-0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Softball score

Mar 6, 2020, 3:10 PM

Bottom 3rd inning 6-0 bases loaded one out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Now 7 - 0. Still loaded, still 1 out***

Mar 6, 2020, 3:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

7-0 end of 3.***

Mar 6, 2020, 3:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

7-1 bottom of the 4th.***

Mar 6, 2020, 3:29 PM

Does Clemson actually have a team capable of making the tourney?

Mar 6, 2020, 3:34 PM

I haven't watched any games other than the 1st home game. I see they have a handful of losses to some small schools, but they have been on a roll recently.

Any one with knowledge, what are the chances Clemson is good enough to make the tournament?

Re: Does Clemson actually have a team capable of making the tourney?

Mar 6, 2020, 3:47 PM

Well, they beat Ga in a one off game. I really think this team is going to do great things. I’d wait and see how they handle some teams like FSU. They are already well on their way to exceeding most peoples expectations at this point imho.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 6, 2020, 3:51 PM

I'm a new softball aficionado so I'm not qualified to have an opinion. But I do know one thing - they're fun to watch!

Mar 6, 2020, 3:54 PM

Well thanks to you and Skeeta for the updates TigerHawk. Watching my daughter in her BB tourney so can’t tune in.

Mar 6, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Clemson actually have a team capable of making the tourney? ]

Course we don’t play FSU until late. My question is who are the other ACC teams who will provide that measuring stick and quality wins/losses?

At home, they've been dominant

Mar 6, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Does Clemson actually have a team capable of making the tourney? ]

Still tbd on some consistent hitting on the road, but if they get in a groove, they can rack up runs real fast

Clemson

Mar 6, 2020, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Does Clemson actually have a team capable of making the tourney? ]

I haven't watched any games other than the 1st home game. I see they have a handful of losses to some small schools, but they have been on a roll recently.

Any one with knowledge, what are the chances Clemson is good enough to make the tournament?

WADR can we have one sport where we can enjoy the season without fixating on the playoffs? Just one?

Tigers win, 9-1!

Mar 6, 2020, 3:50 PM

Mercy rule, game over after 5.

BOOM!***

Mar 6, 2020, 3:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,906
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic