Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame's coach looks like
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Notre Dame's coach looks like

Mar 27, 2016, 9:19 PM

A jewelry salesman, or a personal injury lawyer. Both respectable careers - my point is simply that he doesn't look like a basketball coach to ne

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame's coach looks like

Mar 27, 2016, 9:20 PM

I was just thinking all college bball coaches look like that

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personal injury lawyers are the backbone of our

Mar 27, 2016, 9:22 PM

society and the epitome of professionalism, ethics and morality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

... said no one EVER!***

Mar 27, 2016, 9:26 PM

Well, except you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

whom else will champion the disadvantaged if not pils?***

Mar 27, 2016, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Personal injury lawyers are the backbone of our ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Championing is a lot easier when you're doing it for

Mar 27, 2016, 9:53 PM

33.33% plus expenses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

it's negotiable in personal injury, but who are we to put

Mar 27, 2016, 10:07 PM

a price on defending those that can't defend themselves?

really, it's god's werk being done, which is the werk of the righteous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Personal injury lawyers are the backbone of our

Mar 27, 2016, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Personal injury lawyers are the backbone of our ]

Sarcastic much???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gwp sarcastic?

never.

No, not even a little. Why do you ask?***

Mar 28, 2016, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Personal injury lawyers are the backbone of our ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

GWP I thought you did Personal Injury***

Mar 29, 2016, 1:03 AM

Never understood why someone who can't grow a decent beard

insists on growing a beard. Looks like he has the mange.

He looks like a

Mar 28, 2016, 10:53 AM

Vegas pimp to me. Got that dirty, grease-ball look going.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2016, 10:49 AM

made the elite two years in a row i think. Brownell looks more professional? How many elite 8's does he have? ZERO... Just like in golf, it's not how you drive it is how you arrive. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2016, 11:07 PM

He looks like a basketball coach who went on a golf trip and stayed out one too many nights,

Mar 28, 2016, 11:09 PM

He fits in perfectly at Notre Dame.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic