Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Noticing a pattern with Clemson athletics...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Noticing a pattern with Clemson athletics...

Apr 29, 2014, 8:45 PM

Once coaches are hired, it takes hell to freeze over before a coach is replaced. There are Pros to this, but just like we waited too long to part ways with Tommy Bowden we are doing the same with Leggett. Where is this coming from? Are people afraid of change? JL is not getting it done and this has been evident for over 5 years.

I and many others saw this years ago, just like with Bowden. But it takes disappointing loss after disappointing loss before anything happens. The "orange colored glasses" syndrome holds Clemson back and too many people have it. The majority of the fanbase lives in their own daydream world believing that everything is great and it is bound to turnaround eventually. Head in the sand mentality permeates.

Something about insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Sounds familiar with our fanbase.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's not even touch west and shyatt.....l.both good guys

Apr 29, 2014, 8:48 PM

But whoever interviewed them should of been fired after the hire was made.

Re: Noticing a pattern with Clemson athletics...

Apr 29, 2014, 9:08 PM

Thoughtfull......we don't know much about Leggett...strange isn't it.....after all these years and
we still don't know this guy...quiet.....says little....he may well have lost the fire...his main competitor won two National Championships and was promoted to AD.....if it were me....I would go out in the backyard when no one was around...and throwup....

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic