Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel SO DIRTY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,841

I feel SO DIRTY

Mar 19, 2017, 7:16 PM

Pulling for Coach K, The Tripper and the Puke Blue Devils tonight. Please forgive me for this transgression, for I feel I have no choice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing wrong with pulling for Duke

Mar 19, 2017, 7:18 PM

Now if you had to pull for UNC....then that would be dirty. Coach Williams and the cheaters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing wrong with pulling for Duke

Mar 19, 2017, 7:23 PM

Can't pull for tobacco road. Too much bad history. But I don't think they can win it all, so, go blue, blow out the Coots.

I can't stand Allen, but K is awesome. I never understand the hate for him.

Mar 19, 2017, 7:18 PM

His players are well coached and well spoken. He rarely has issues with players (Allen being a huge exception). He is always quick to give credit to other teams. He works refs hard, sure, but we complain when our coaches don't.
I just assume people don't like a winner, and he is a pure winner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I can't stand Allen, but K is awesome. I never understand the hate for him.

Mar 19, 2017, 7:19 PM

I never pull for puke against anyone except USUCK, which happens to be tonight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Care to elaborate?***

Mar 19, 2017, 7:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 19, 2017, 7:20 PM [ in reply to I can't stand Allen, but K is awesome. I never understand the hate for him. ]

yes - he is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 19, 2017, 7:27 PM [ in reply to I can't stand Allen, but K is awesome. I never understand the hate for him. ]

Go back to 1982. The ACC added an additional year of probation for no reason. Duke and UNC led the way. That's why. Tobacco Road schools are trash.

Sure they did.. not Coach K. Nor has his program done anything

Mar 19, 2017, 7:39 PM

to warrant retaliation.
I suppose I just don't hate enough. I prefer ro pull for greatness rather than scoff at it. He is a great one.
Great radio show on Siriusxm college to boot.

null

Mar 19, 2017, 7:58 PM [ in reply to I can't stand Allen, but K is awesome. I never understand the hate for him. ]

I'll admit I probably don't like him because he is a winner and has kicked our tail consistently for well over 30 years.

When he is coaching the US national team, I like him better. So maybe it is just Puke that I have a problem with.

Also, it was sort of shady how he quit in '95 when he realized his team was not good and all those losses went on poor 'ol Pete Gaudet's record, not K's.

Oh, and let's not forget Allen just getting a one game suspension despite all the poor sportsmanship. Not sure K has helped this kid who really needed some serious tough love to help him mature.

Not nearly as bad as pulling for UNC.

Mar 19, 2017, 7:20 PM

Or SC, of course.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I feel clean as it gets rooting against the Coots*****

Mar 19, 2017, 7:22 PM

Re: I feel SO DIRTY

Mar 19, 2017, 7:23 PM

Don't feel bad. I think most if not all Clemson fans are for Puke. I hate those chickens as much as you do. It will be my pleasure to see both UNC and Duke never making it to the Final Four.

Mar 19, 2017, 7:28 PM

what an f'n idiot

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 19, 2017, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I feel SO DIRTY ]

should not be surprised that a usuck fan knows so little about hoops and football. my guess is you were the last to be picked at recess. sound about right??

Mar 19, 2017, 7:37 PM

I'm no chicken fan. My hate for the chickens know no end. Don't you remember 1982? The NCAA put us on two years probation. With no extra investigation,UNC and Duke led the charge to add a year. That's why I'm glad when they don't win national titles. I'm a Clemson fan but when it comes to the ACC I hope they all fail.

Mar 19, 2017, 7:44 PM

ok cocklover

Mar 19, 2017, 7:48 PM

Think what you want. Ask any Clemson fan about what happened in 1982. The facts are there.

Mar 19, 2017, 7:55 PM

i know what you are and don't care about revisionist history. if i were you sally, i'd head to fgf. you don't even know how to troll properly - stupidity gets you nowhere. as i said before, your clock is ticking. won't be long now cocklover.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,841
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic