Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nothing to do with sports or FB directly, and it's winded!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Nothing to do with sports or FB directly, and it's winded!!!

Jul 10, 2020, 4:32 PM

I'm for whatever can be done to slow the spread of covid-19, even if it's to mandate that everyone must have on a mask the moment they leave their property on foot or any means other than in a closed vehicle, but the second they open the door to exit their vehicles with the intentions to enter any place of business or any place that allows a person to come in contact with any other people regardless of where it is. Let's forget covid-19 virus Pandemic for a minute, and think more in the terms of an EPIDEMIC and how it has affected so many people in the world, especially in America, and in your community. And it is without question an Epidemic in the whole United States of America!!!

Just keep in mind that nothing happens without a reason, Nothing!!! I believe that the covid-19 Epidemic is getting worse and will continue to get worse bc there are to many that refuse to protect themselves that leads to them infecting many others, and those numbers get bigger daily.

I hate it when big brother is always making more and more rules that becomes a law with punishment of fines and/or jail attached. But IMO, it must be made a law of protecting ourselves and others as long as the covid-19 virus is crippling our country, and before it causes our country to be crushed under the weight of covid-19.

China didn't hide the facts of how serious the virus was just because. I believe they knew the devastating effect that covid-19 would have on the free world, and that's why they withheld everything they had learned about covid-19!!!!

All that China has to do, is to tell their people they best not go outside their home without a mask, OR we will, and believe it, they don't go out without a mask from fear of what happens with, Or we will!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing to do with sports or FB directly, and it's winded!!!

Jul 10, 2020, 5:06 PM

I believe you are ready for the mark, either in your right hand or on the forehead.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2020, 5:25 PM

People wore masks in the 1918 pandemic and we are all still free, so wear the mask and when the pandemic is over take the mask off again. It's pretty simple.

Would this be legal ?

Jul 10, 2020, 5:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2020, 5:14 PM

I have given up really concerning myself with what others do, win that Darwin Award as in truth there are too many meat sacks on the planet. I will continue to wear my N95 mask, use copious amounts of hand sanitizer ,wash with soap and water frequently. If they want to play russian roulllete with 3 chambers loaded so be it,not my concern and wil applaud when they take a dirt nap.

Hand Sanitizer is close to Worthless. — Especially when some Manufacturers

Jul 10, 2020, 10:28 PM

Are putting Methanol in it (rather than Ethanol).

You're for "whatever?"

Jul 10, 2020, 10:33 PM

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1703503427818

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic