Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dating two women...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 769

Dating two women...

Nov 27, 2018, 11:45 PM

And I feel like scum :-/

It’s only been a few dates with either but neither know of the other and I’d imagine I better keep it that way. Now I have to make a choice and I feel like absolute trash that I have to let one down while I still get to be in a relationship with the other. I’d imagine there is no easy way to do it (though I’m sure some of you will have fantastic ideas lol).

I also am afraid I’ll make the ‘wrong’ decision and may burn both bridges at some point. I don’t see how some guys do this with multiple girls and feel comfortable doing it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's an easy conversation via text

Nov 28, 2018, 12:04 AM

You: Your ex is hot
Her: Which one
You: (send pic of yourself with caption "This one")
block her number and head to a titty bar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dating two women...

Nov 28, 2018, 5:41 AM

I told you you'd have to live with this. Deception is much more dangerous to the deceiver than the deceived.

Instructional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sqXBB1ETU0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let Willie and Merle weigh in.

Nov 28, 2018, 8:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da2TMdYPnz0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Oak Ridge Boys disagree

Nov 28, 2018, 8:13 AM

it do tire your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_PTO4BHqSw

You win, this time.***

Nov 28, 2018, 8:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which one

Nov 28, 2018, 8:04 AM

has a better cooter?

Nov 28, 2018, 8:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_PTO4BHqSw

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are single and dating two women

Nov 28, 2018, 8:12 AM

That seems to be about five too few.

Ask TOTE1 about branch swinging.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing like having a safety net***

Nov 28, 2018, 11:05 AM

Also, you should send pigs/videos and let us

Nov 28, 2018, 8:13 AM

help you.

If it’s only been a few weeks and u like both then don’t choose yet.

Nov 28, 2018, 8:16 AM

U may dump one and then the other dumps you a few days later. Keep your options open, you are only dating, u have no obligation to either one yet.

It does suck to let them down later, I had to do it with several once I decided I wanted just the one, but I dated them all for about 5 months. Make sure your phone doesn’t actually read the text without unlocking it, only says the name, if ones name is Sarah change it to Steve on your contacts or Jackie to Jack. That way when they see a mans name they don’t ask who it is, and u can just say it’s my friend Steve etc.

You can do this, I believe in you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it’s only been a few weeks and u like both then don’t choose yet.

Nov 28, 2018, 10:55 AM

Dang that’s slick...thanks!

I think you need to understand the difference between dating

Nov 28, 2018, 8:17 AM

and a "relationship". If you're dating, then you can play two at once without a problem. BUT, if you want a relationship, you have to choose. The reason is simple. TIME. The time it takes to be in a relationship is far more time than you dedicate to "dating". If you have two "relationships" going, you will be busted because they will know you're not giving them enough time, and someone else is taking half of it. Same way cheating spouses always end up getting caught. A one-night stand every few months while away for "work" or whatever, and wife doesn't know the difference. But if you have a relationship while married, the time away makes getting busted an inevitability.

Women do the same, and far worse than guys sometimes. Women can date 4,5,6 guys at one time. But if they give you the time for an exclusive relationship, you owe it to them (if interested) to give them your undivided time as well.

In your case, keep the dating course if you want. Eventually they'll either move on or want more time and a relationship. The fact that you have this conundrum and can't decide also means neither is probably right for a relationship anyway.

Alternate suggestion, introduce them and have a 3sum.

Just my $0.02. Probably all wrong since I haven't dated anyone in 18 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He Also needs to figure out who will do butt stuff and gives the best BJ before he chooses.***

Nov 28, 2018, 8:23 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why I'm thinking neither are right for him

Nov 28, 2018, 9:07 AM

If he's having issues deciding, odds are they both don't or both do well. Trick is to see where their kink limit lies. Assuming they both do butt stuff and give excellent head, then you have to progress further to Alabama slammers, black barts, tea bags, salad tossing, golden showers, ropes, whips, toys, face #######/gagging, role playing (dom/sub, brat, ddlg, animal...), ffm, yadda yadda. At some point you WILL encounter their hard limit.

90% of women won't go past butt stuff and bj's. 90% of women wish they could go further though.

If neither give BJ's or do butt stuff, and refuse to, send them packing. You need to do at least one of those as a bare minimum. Only exception is if they don't but are willing to try. Then you're either being BS'd, or you're in luck. Almost always the former if they're over 35.

But then again I haven't been on a date since Bill Clinton was President. I'm probably all wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are my spirit animal***

Nov 28, 2018, 11:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

For reelz......try this......

Nov 28, 2018, 12:30 PM

http://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/

You‘re The Owl
Owl Spirit Animal

What It Means To Be The Owl
The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit.

Keep doing it until you decide which one you want

Nov 28, 2018, 8:24 AM

then tell the other one you're moving to Yemen.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 8:27 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sks0x_GJIDs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dramatic change from 1:43 to 2:11

Nov 28, 2018, 9:32 AM

Why don't I have more work to do?

I used to make a list every New Years......

Nov 28, 2018, 8:50 AM

ranking the women I was dating and writing down my goals for each one over the next year.
I was like the Supreme Court justice (Kavanaugh? I already forgot his name) and wrote down what I did every night and with who. Dates, concerts, ballgames. I still have them, well preserved - it's hilarious reading today. So glad I had the foresight to do that. Amazingly, I still know about half of the women on those lists and even still communicate with a couple of them today.

My God, the juggling I could do back then. Some nights I'd drop one off and head to the next one's place. How I had the energy and drive to that, I do not know. Hail, most of them even knew each other, and I still got away with it mostly ;).

But I don't see how it could possibly work these days with social media, camera photos and such though. Plus the crazy is way more common than it used to be :(

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd burn both bridges, go buy a nice new boat, car, or truck

Nov 28, 2018, 9:23 AM

and bang sloots that you have no intention of ever seeing again. No need to have all that stress in your life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO REGERTS***

Nov 28, 2018, 9:28 AM

Good point. You can always just keep the train rolling

Nov 28, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to I'd burn both bridges, go buy a nice new boat, car, or truck ]

Ending just before you get stuck in a relationship. Rinse and repeat.

I've been told this gets old. Idk

Its a good thing marriage never gets old!

Nov 28, 2018, 9:41 AM

AMIRIGHT? RIGHT?

Everything gets old at some point

Nov 28, 2018, 10:36 AM

Same old saltine cracker. - Eddie Murphy

Marriage only sux when you don't get to eat period.

Think about it this way:

Nov 28, 2018, 9:34 AM

You're actually doing them a favor.

They'll no longer be dating the type of POS that would date two chicks at the same time.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Pigs didn't load***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:21 AM

Hold the f up

Nov 28, 2018, 11:05 AM

you've been on a couple of dates and suddenly you have to be in a relationship with one of them? How long have you known them? In a relationship? After a couple of dates. My god

This is a thing a lot of divorced dudes seem to do

Nov 28, 2018, 5:06 PM

They get out of one, then jump right in another as son as it presents itself as an option.

Its ponderous to me.

Welcome to the world of dating apps

Nov 28, 2018, 5:26 PM

Just wait until you're dating 2-3 women regularly, but also going out with other randoms all the time. It almost makes you seek out the worst women, because anybody with a conscience starts feeling bad when you know at least one of the women is a great person with a lot to offer, who isn't seeing lots of other people and who expects some sort of commitment from you at some point in time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Welcome to the world of dating apps

Nov 28, 2018, 7:06 PM

These dates were friends of friends which can easily make things weird between said friends if things go awry. I don’t have the luxury of never seeing them again, ignoring their calls, etc...I have to make sure it’s handled carefully.

Dating apps may be the next step if neither of these pan out. These were fluke chances that seem to come out of nowhere after being single for some time.

Replies: 32
| visibility 769
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic