Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We desperately need beer sales in DV since...........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

We desperately need beer sales in DV since...........

Jan 26, 2018, 6:23 PM

since there's very little beer consumed around everybody's tailgate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I'd rather people pound beers right b4 they enter

Jan 26, 2018, 6:28 PM

then go out at halftime and pound more beers before entering the family environment

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree - we don't need alcohol sales in DV with the great..

Jan 26, 2018, 6:36 PM

tailgating that we have. If you just want to booze it up during the game, then stay at your car and watch the game on TV. Let someone who wants to actually WATCH the game in DV be able to buy your seats.

Re: I agree - we don't need alcohol sales in DV with the great..

Jan 26, 2018, 6:52 PM

Amen Brother. Just stay at home and drink and let someone who enjoys the game have your seats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been to sporting events ordered a beer and still...

Jan 28, 2018, 12:53 PM

got into it and enjoyed the games. I think I could pull that off at Clemson games too. That said it could a be a pain trying not to spill the beer when the games get crazy.

Alcohol sales or stadium reentry. Choose one.***

Jan 27, 2018, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Yeah I'd rather people pound beers right b4 they enter ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: We desperately need beer sales in DV since...........

Jan 26, 2018, 7:13 PM

Consumed dead in mine . We have a ground zero , and then some areas where you'll need to find somebody to guard your 6 .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 27, 2018, 8:53 AM

Hope we never have beer sales in DV

Jan 27, 2018, 4:26 PM

I agree fully. I hate getting beer spilled on me.

Nothing good would come of it

Jan 27, 2018, 9:27 AM

Keep it family friendly.

speaking of beer, did tigertown tavern survive

Jan 27, 2018, 2:22 PM

that smoke the other week?

On A Serious Note

Jan 28, 2018, 12:05 PM

if the Administration decides to sell beer in Death Valley, it should be done correctly. By that, I mean premium beer and not run of the mill horse ####.

It will be whatever DRad is told will bring in more $$$.***

Jan 28, 2018, 1:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

That's Understood

Jan 28, 2018, 1:59 PM

but even the major American purveyors of beer have recently purchased many of the "boutique" brands of beer. I'm hoping that those will be offered even though I do not consume alcohol for diet purposes.

Jan 28, 2018, 12:12 PM

They are going to make so much money off of it that they are going to regret not doing it sooner. And people will have no reason to leave at half time, which means half the stands won't be empty when the 3rd quarter starts.

A lot of people are already really drunk when they come in the stadium. A few more beers won't even be noticeable compared to all the liquor they are drinking at tailgates.

Jan 28, 2018, 12:48 PM

Beer is sold at bowl games and the ACC championship game, and I've never encountered a problem . I have however had confrontations with drunken Coots both in death Valley and in the roach . The only difference beer sales will make is the amount of money the University makes off football and the number of people that leave at half time to drink

Contrary to urban myth, I do not like drink’in during a game

Jan 28, 2018, 12:57 PM

Having to pea and getting a headache is a drag. I like to concentrate and live vicariously through the players. The game itself and my fellow Tiger brethren IS my natural “high”. Now, AFTER the game is a different story. Really like that Esso place and all the cute thangs on the fields surrounding DV.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Contrary to urban myth, I do not like drink’in during a game

Jan 28, 2018, 12:57 PM

Having to pea and getting a headache is a drag. I like to concentrate and live vicariously through the players. The game itself and my fellow Tiger brethren IS my natural “high”. Now, AFTER the game is a different story. Really like that Esso place and all the cute thangs on the fields surrounding DV.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic