Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nothing better than wrapping up a day with a Clemson Win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 910

Nothing better than wrapping up a day with a Clemson Win

Oct 20, 2019, 12:13 AM

A coot loss and caping it off at the movies watching Zombie Land Double Tap!
God I love Woody Harrelson!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing better than wrapping up a day with a Clemson Win

Oct 20, 2019, 3:56 AM

Thank-You SO Much for cheering me up. Lord I have sat thru many a season wondering if and when we'd have a winning season or even make a decent bowl game. It disappointments me to hear so many, so called, Tiger Fans grumbling and whining because Trevor threw too many interceptions, or our O-Line just isn't protecting him, or we run down the field only to actually miss a field goal instead of seeing the typical laser touchdown passes from last year. I only want us to win and to improve and more importantly, for the whole world to know and remember who Clemson University is! Every year is a different one and dont forget that when you are unbeaten and especially when you are the reigning champs, they ALL bring their "A" games and play with all they have to knock you down a notch. I may be a wimp, but the stress of college alone added to everyone scrutinizing your every mistake would certainly knock me off of my best game.

These guys have Moms whom see little if anything wrong with them and they all deserve our support and kindness. Please don't be a fan whom criticizes everything about our Tigers. I have read so many dicouraging comments since the beginning of this year that I am embarassed that a "Tiger" fan would stoop so low as to be compared to a Coot and say some of the things I've read. I am DA#N Happy to be a Tiger!

Doubt it's still on the wall of the bathroom of the TTT, but I'm a Clemson Tiger, who the HE#L are You ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 910
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic