Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best pawski rant ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 656

Best pawski rant ?

Oct 24, 2018, 3:50 PM

A. k, jack ###, that was never said. I said that the beat was a west coast beat which reminded me of the good ol' 90's rap. Not that he was a rapper, but that the beat in the song was west coast.

You wouldnt understand though, as you teach school in bum #### SC, dip your copenhagen by the track, yell at kids running too slow, while sticking your hands up cheerleaders skirts.

B. And you wouldn't see me because you don't know what I look like. I don't post personal pictures on the internet. Talking ish? You're the one holding onto a post that's over two years old in response to a troll. So it seems you're the one talking ish. I've never followed you around and saved your posts. Fraud, in what way? This is just a message board not reality. And I don't claim anything I'm not so there is nothing to be a fraud about.

By the way I'm not an alum either. So you failed big time on that one. Also, I was going to games long before you joined IPTAY and joined IPTAY before you.

You're just another troll obsessed with me. If you don't like what I post put me on ignore, or don't read or respond to my posts. You're an adult you shouldn't be so obsessed with a faceless screen name that you're saving the same years old post in some lame attempt at a put down.

C. I don't like you and I can't agree with you.

I am going to be an ### and just straight up say I have had tickets and premier parking passes that I have paid out the mothra for and I haven't seen you once at those games.

Dude you talk so much #### on here and throw weight but I don't buy it.

Just one mans opinion. And don't play that Alum vs. NonAlum. That crap don't fly. I have been IPTAY since 1999. Took all my boat cleaning and waxing and bar tending dollars and put it all into IPTAY. I had season tickets while you were dancing with the ugliest chick in high school.

I call you a ####### fraud and always will. You ############# fraud.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For me C.

Oct 24, 2018, 3:56 PM

While I disagreed with him, because his ire was directed at 2 quality joungers, this was the moment that I realized Wtrskitiger could come unhinged after a few brews. In that moment the legend was born, imo.

I do prefer the slightly more mild version of himself that we have today though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I swear, I must've ###### his wife or something for the way

Oct 24, 2018, 4:08 PM

he will out of the blue attack me, still without any reason - despite me repeatedly asking. Beyond unhinged, but don't worry, he's said it's all just an act on Tigernet, and he's a much better person in real life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Yes I told you that. I don’t understand either. ******

Oct 24, 2018, 4:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's said it in a post before too.

Oct 24, 2018, 4:12 PM

And yeah, I know what you've said. I've met him in person too and he was fine.

Still doesn't justify his personal attacks on Tigernet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SMH, I have no clue at why. ********

Oct 24, 2018, 4:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've heard something similar to this lately***

Oct 24, 2018, 4:14 PM [ in reply to I swear, I must've ###### his wife or something for the way ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oooh, found it.

Oct 24, 2018, 4:18 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19197162

One would think it's a slippery slope.

Its hard for me to say.

Oct 24, 2018, 4:13 PM [ in reply to For me C. ]

Since I missed whatever he posted the other night that 7spots had to tell him 6 times how to delete.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best pawski rant ?

Oct 24, 2018, 3:58 PM

A.

I always thought it was funny for someone to get that pizzed about rap music.

Post A shows us some mind inner workings there.***

Oct 24, 2018, 4:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing beat logging in on a Wednesday morning after

Oct 24, 2018, 4:07 PM

JD1stdown went on a drunk tirade by himself at 2 AM the night before.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure about best, but

Oct 24, 2018, 4:49 PM

the drunken one from the airport the other day about black folk was pretty bad.

Did nobody save it?***

Oct 24, 2018, 4:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did nobody save it?***

Oct 24, 2018, 4:58 PM

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy®

That wasnt even the worst of it IMO.***

Oct 24, 2018, 5:35 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 656
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic