Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stout or Scheussler ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,193

Stout or Scheussler ?

Nov 16, 2014, 9:01 AM

Stout ok fully healthy Stout not so ok with bad shoulder.

Just before the second pick 6. Stout got leveled after a throw. He was in so much pain. He just can not throw hard with the other shoulder in so much pain. I am pretty sure he did not get much reps last week.

Nick Schuessler should get half the reps and Olson the other half. Stout needs to heal. Hopeful we can win with both of them. We just line up and run the ball with 2 te 2wr 1rb . simplify the game for georgia state game.

Give Stout 2 weeks to heal.

Offensive line needs all reps learning how to run block.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I prefer Pilsner beer myself over Stout***

Nov 16, 2014, 9:03 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stout or Scheussler ? Olsen

Nov 16, 2014, 9:04 AM

Says hey what about me?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We go with Nick. Cole has the confidence of a pee wee QB .

Nov 16, 2014, 9:05 AM

And the same skill set might I add as a pee wee QB .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We go with Nick. Cole has the confidence of a pee wee QB .

Nov 16, 2014, 9:10 AM

Nick all day long!!!! Nick is talented and was a 3* coming out of grayson. We gotta have faith guys. Thompson beat us as a unknown in DV against our ###### defense. Who to say NS can't do the same.

Nov 16, 2014, 9:13 AM

Scheussler! He has no injuries, and in his interview he seemed very confident... And that's what this team needs. I actually have a good feeling about him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 9:12 AM [ in reply to We go with Nick. Cole has the confidence of a pee wee QB . ]

We have 2 injured qbs. Most teams would be in the same position. Need to get both Schuessler and Olsen ready. We are 2 plays away from being like NCST. Play calling got us there. Should have not run Watson when you do not have a good backup.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So we're down to the 4th string walk on.***

Nov 16, 2014, 9:17 AM [ in reply to We go with Nick. Cole has the confidence of a pee wee QB . ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: So we're down to the 4th string walk on.***

Nov 16, 2014, 9:20 AM

Yes, who has a lot of passion to play and has no injuries.... Sometimes it might not be such a bad thing to give the walk on the shot.... Especially when they are dying to get just one chance.

Nov 16, 2014, 9:20 AM [ in reply to So we're down to the 4th string walk on.*** ]

Robert smith would be a option but good lord you think Morris is vanilla now . I can only imagine how that o would look.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 9:22 AM

I hope he will have the backups practicing vertical down field passes....

Re: Stout or Scheussler ?

Nov 16, 2014, 9:12 AM

Nick.

Nov 16, 2014, 9:13 AM

Why is everyone on board with the opinion that Stoudt's non-throwing shoulder injury is affecting him so much? I mean I've never been in a similar situation, but how much do you use your left shoulder as a right-handed passer?

Nov 16, 2014, 9:16 AM

Tigerfan46...... I think it's more of a "fear that a hit would make it worse" than how much it really hurts.... Just my opinion.

Nov 16, 2014, 9:17 AM

Tigerfan46..... Prime example, Willy Korn.... One injury and fear ruined him.

Re: Can Olson run?*******

Nov 16, 2014, 9:14 AM

Not to be mean...

Nov 16, 2014, 9:20 AM

but Cole has had more than enough chances, and for whatever reason, it's just not happening.
I think putting Nick in, getting all the practice for two weeks and a full game against GSU would be the way to go.
We might still lose, but at this point Cole is actively hurting the team and you have to address that. Let Nick have a go and see what happens.

Re: Not to be mean...

Nov 16, 2014, 10:26 AM

you're not being mean, we all have eyes. Cole should never take another snap except for maybe senior day mop up if it's a blowout. you have to produce, plain and simple

Cole's head is shot. His shoulder is not the problem.

Nov 16, 2014, 10:14 AM

He gets worse with experience. The passes to the other team had nothing to do with his shoulder. They were brain dead decisions. Nick needs to get the first team reps for the next two weeks and get ready to win.

No way in hell I would let Stoudt start.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,193
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic