Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is very interesting about voter fraud.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 634

This is very interesting about voter fraud.

Nov 10, 2020, 6:09 PM

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/election-punishment-searches-skyrocket/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the distribution by state?

Nov 10, 2020, 6:29 PM

I'm not clicking that link.

Orange man crushed. Love it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's the distribution by state?

Nov 10, 2020, 7:02 PM

You don't have to click the link it is all over the internet about the google searches right before the election in the swing states. It is what it is.

They googled it and found out it was a felony.

Nov 10, 2020, 7:05 PM [ in reply to What's the distribution by state? ]

This is what has not been talked about enough. Voter fraud is a felony! A huge felony if you are an election official. That is why there’s never been much voter fraud in US history. If I’m wrong, provide proof.

I do understand that there is never been as many mail in ballots because of the pandemic. So it’s fair to see if there’s any evidence of voter fraud. But again, it’s a felony. None of you guys want to think about that. Do you really think people care enough about who’s president to go to jail for many many years?

Also for you Trump loyalist, do you not realize this man lies all the time? Do you want to dispute that? If you don’t understand that he is willing to lie to benefit himself, you have very poor judgment.

Re: They googled it and found out it was a felony.

Nov 10, 2020, 7:18 PM

That would be everyone in DC that lie when they speak some people tell lies so much they end up believing their own lie. You got anything else?

Nov 10, 2020, 7:22 PM

OC,

Do you have a mirror in your house ??

Nov 10, 2020, 7:35 PM

You calling me a liar? You know I am not a Dem. that would be you all's moto. Just lie that always work for the Dems it is like a badge of honor. Lie, cheat and steal that is your MO.

So that makes it OK that Trump is lying .

Nov 10, 2020, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: They googled it and found out it was a felony. ]

Yes all politicians has lie sometimes. But no one has ever lied like Trump has. Can you name one?

The thing that shocks me the most about you Trump gaslighted sheep, is you believe everything he says. Or, you are just as dishonest as he is and you realize he’s lying but you’re willing to go along with it because it pushes your agenda.

Re: So that makes it OK that Trump is lying .

Nov 10, 2020, 7:37 PM

Any Dem. I did not have sex with that women. Do you recall that one? I know nothing about Hunter's business dealing. What about that one.

Re: So that makes it OK that Trump is lying .

Nov 10, 2020, 7:37 PM

Should I continue?

So that is your rationale

Nov 10, 2020, 7:41 PM

Dems have lied about things, so it’s OK for me to lie. I now understand you OC

Re: So that is your rationale

Nov 10, 2020, 8:19 PM

Name a lie I have told in here.

Advancing s liar’s agenda

Nov 10, 2020, 8:48 PM

means you are also a liar. Or you really think what Trump is saying is true. Just wait and see. Trump will not be president. And at that point you will have to admit that you were lying to advance his agenda, or you weren’t smart enough to see through this. Voter fraud is just something that there is no evidence of. Even with mail in ballots. Either listen to your dear leader, or do the research and figure it out for yourself. Voter fraud is a felony, and it doesn’t make sense that people are willing to go to jail for many years over who becomes president.

Re: Advancing s liar’s agenda

Nov 10, 2020, 8:50 PM

I will wait on what the DOJ comes up with. It might be nothing but I doubt it. Don't you doubt it?

Re: Advancing s liar’s agenda

Nov 10, 2020, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Advancing s liar’s agenda ]

Ok smart guy. Lets just say all these mail-in votes have people's name on them that are dead, live in another state and so on. How do you prosecute that one. Just wondering.

There are safeguards in place

Nov 10, 2020, 9:13 PM

to make sure this doesn’t happen. Do your research. Either think for yourself, or be gaslighted by your dear leader. Just wait and see what happens

Re: There are safeguards in place

Nov 10, 2020, 9:18 PM

How do those work? Maybe the votes have to be certified or something.

Re: This is very interesting about voter fraud.

Nov 10, 2020, 7:42 PM

It was obviously liberals as we know all too well in here that conservatives never bother to google anything.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2020, 8:24 PM

https://zpatriot.com/2020/11/09/google-trends-searches-for-election-fraud-punishment-surged-in-mi-pa-and-az-before-election/

Nov 10, 2020, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: This is very interesting about voter fraud. ]

https://yournews.com/2020/11/08/1915375/google-trends-searches-for-election-fraud-punishment-surged-in-mi/

Nov 10, 2020, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: This is very interesting about voter fraud. ]

https://www.worldtribune.com/google-search-data-reveal-election-fraud-punishment-spiked-days-before-election/

Well that does it, pack it in folks, let’s go home. Trump clearly won.

Nov 11, 2020, 7:29 AM

Hahaha so funny watching Trumpies unable to accept reality after the election. Especially after all the crap they gave Hillary supporters for the same thing for years ago.

Can’t wait for their dear leader to get dragged out of the White House in January, I hope they livestream it.

Nov 11, 2020, 8:08 AM

How sad is it that Google searches is now "evidence" for massive voter fraud? Trump and his base continue to look more and more pathetic.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 8:11 AM

Yep, I agree it is sad that so many people were going to try and commit voter fraud.

Not the Google searches!!! They’ve cracked the case now!

Nov 11, 2020, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: This is very interesting about voter fraud. ]

The Dems would have gotten away with it, had it not been for those meddling Trumpies!

Replies: 25
| visibility 634
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic