Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got up early
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 426

Got up early

May 22, 2019, 8:48 AM

got all cleaned up and came into the office for an 8:30 meeting. I'm still the only one here in the whole building.

Glad I didn't forget my keys or I'd be sitting in the parking lot.

Thought I might have the wrong day but just checked the secretary's desk calendar and it's on there. She's supposed to be here at 8:00.

Texted boss - no answer.

I don't suppose the rapture happened and I missed it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: Got up early

May 22, 2019, 9:11 AM

1. #### on boss' desk
2. JO onto Secretary's chair
3. #### in the breakroom
4. Wait

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think so, unless the I-85 commute has killed mine

May 22, 2019, 9:39 AM

and thousands of others souls and we're all going to hell....Which is a real possibility.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why radio stations even do traffic reports anymore is beyond

May 22, 2019, 9:47 AM

me. 85 at Pelham. Woodruff. 385. Y'all know.

How many people are sitting around in the morning

May 22, 2019, 9:52 AM

waiting to see if traffic is bad to determine when to leave? This goes against my just in time wake up strategy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't bother to look, no point. You know in some war

May 22, 2019, 10:21 AM

movies where occasionally a soldier will just snap and go walking into enemy fire...That's kind of how I feel these days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just adjust my work hours to miss a majority of traffic

May 22, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to How many people are sitting around in the morning ]

6:30 am to 3:30ish pm

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give it a couple of more years, it'll be Atlanta like

May 22, 2019, 10:18 AM [ in reply to why radio stations even do traffic reports anymore is beyond ]

gridlock from Powdersville to the NC line.

Did you forget your time zone?

May 22, 2019, 9:41 AM

Is this an elaborate surprise party for you? Is your company so ########### that they will just move offices instead of firing people?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got a kick out of asking the lunge if the rapture happened

May 22, 2019, 9:53 AM

Dude, we're all still gonna be here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Not that anybody cares but

May 22, 2019, 12:49 PM

Boss and other person in the meeting decided to meet at Hardee’s for a biscuit on the way in and allegedly lost track of time.

Secretary has the rest of the week off.

Plus side, they did bring me a biscuit, down side, it was cold.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Did you remind then to next time move the meeting location

May 22, 2019, 12:52 PM

in Outlook to Hardees and to #### off?

nah here it is

May 22, 2019, 1:35 PM

always available

https://youtu.be/pHCdS7O248g

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 426
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic