Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Final 2016 Heisman Voting Results
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FB Update: Final 2016 Heisman Voting Results

Dec 10, 2016, 9:14 PM

Final 2016 Heisman Voting Results

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not surprised but still

Dec 10, 2016, 9:19 PM

BULL ####

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Final 2016 Heisman Voting Results

Dec 10, 2016, 9:20 PM

ESPN gave Jackson the trophy in September. Fukk the heisman! Take the natty Deshaun!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2016, 10:08 PM

I have been saying since CJ that the Heisman trophy was a paper trophy for pusssies, and I still feel that way!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2016, 9:21 PM

Why are there around 800 1st place votes, around 600 2nd place votes, and even less 3rd places?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Others received votes, besides the top 5. But very few not

Dec 10, 2016, 9:37 PM

in the top five received a 1st place vote. Apparently, a fair number received 2nd place votes, and even more received 3rd place votes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2016, 9:28 PM

How could the sport writers pick a player whose TEAM lost 3 games, when Deshaun not only made it twice to the Heisman, 2nd time his team played for a national championship AGAIN, graduated in Dec. in just 3 years. Deshaun should have WON! BUT he is always NUMBER 1 in CLEMSON FANS! GO TIGERS!+

Dec 10, 2016, 9:29 PM

Man Lamar butchered that speech. I wanted so badly to see what deshaun would have said. It would have been emotional and polished. Not dang this is crazy 14 times

Dec 10, 2016, 9:36 PM

Dw they craped on you again take it .let them see again And again and again I love you brother always my heisman

Dec 10, 2016, 10:12 PM

DW4 is a much better than the player's they give ###### trophies to!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2016, 9:37 PM

This would've been nice, but he got a bunch of mantle hardware this week and hopefully a natty soon.

Dec 10, 2016, 9:40 PM

The award that really matters...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not surprised. Disappointed for Watson, going to

Dec 10, 2016, 9:47 PM

be very amused when Jackson flops next year. Already on the way down - coaches got some film on him, suddenly he's not that special.

Dec 10, 2016, 10:17 PM

When you have voters like this no wonder DW didn't do as well. This voter explains his ballot which didn't even include DW. Cause was interceptions, but fails to realize just how many turnovers LJ had! Geez!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/explaining-my-heisman-ballot-why-dede-westbrook-got-the-no-2-spot/amp/

Dec 10, 2016, 11:35 PM

Move on Big Man! Win the Natty and make ur Millions. Screw the rest.?? And God bless u and yours!

That's ####### ########

Dec 11, 2016, 12:46 AM

The award has been a farce for 25 years plus. Keep its spirit true. It needs to go to the best player in college football on and off the field. Lamar Jackson is a thug. He isn't worthy to tote Watson's garbage. Which is about what Jacksons IQ will allow him to,do after football. Because he won't play on Sunday. He will be a gang banging thug like his homies he tweets out. My heart broke Saturday night. Jackson looked like a Hugh Hefner wanna be with his cheap ### smoking jacket, and no socks. Classless. His mother wearing thigh high stripper boots. Come on man! Hood rats. Period. No class. No aspiration. I came from the hood, got far away from it. Paid my house & 54 acres off last year with hard work. My old home boys are still selling drugs, or are dead. But, it is what it is. Jackson with 3 losses in one year. Watson with 3 (2.5) in his whole #### career! Garbage. Watson spends spare time building houses for the needy, Jackson spends his spare time tweeting out Kodak a known rapist, drug trafficker, and felon. I'd be willing to bet everything I own that Jackson couldn't pass a true college class. The boy can barely speak. I guarantee his transcripts are fake! He is unbelievable!
Please take the award back to its spirit. The best college football player in the country. Not the best player on the best team. Not the most dynamic player. The most valuable player. The player that is as good a human being as he is a football player. The award has become bastardized. It's as political as any election. It's unbelievable that the Heisman Trust can be proud of what it does! It's a travesty!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heisman winners rarely . .

Dec 11, 2016, 10:59 AM

do well in teh NFL . .just like I think Jackson will do. Be happy you didn't win it.

It's up to DeShaun (and the Tigers)

Dec 11, 2016, 11:23 AM

To not let it be in vain.

Beat OSU!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic