Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

FB Update: Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time

Jan 21, 2015, 12:49 PM

Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10 years?????

Jan 21, 2015, 12:54 PM

Is that all???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can a ginger even survive 10 years in jail?***

Jan 21, 2015, 12:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No but a ginger could sruvive for many years on a

Jan 21, 2015, 1:05 PM

deserted island with six of her best friends.

HTH that helped

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Probably, Gingers already have no souls***

Jan 21, 2015, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Can a ginger even survive 10 years in jail?*** ]

Not sure if serious***

Jan 21, 2015, 12:59 PM [ in reply to 10 years????? ]

He's a stupid kid. Not dangerous. 10 years is harsh IMO.***

Jan 21, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to 10 years????? ]

Puleeze ... he won't serve any time at all. BUT ... maybe

Jan 21, 2015, 4:50 PM

just maybe, the threat of this sort of harsh penalty forces him to come clean on what he did with the missing piece of the rock and provide it's location.

And also, the in the future possibility of this sort of potential punishment is a great deterrent to the next "stupid kid" bent on vandalism.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 10 years?????

Jan 21, 2015, 5:14 PM [ in reply to 10 years????? ]

Facebook that! Micah

How much time will his rat faced friend

Jan 21, 2015, 1:02 PM

Get?!

He'll plead stupid

Jan 21, 2015, 1:04 PM

And get time served fined 5000 and community service. The community service should be cleaning the toilets at Death Valley after every game...

no, it should be USC's WB toilets and ice makers***

Jan 21, 2015, 1:18 PM

Re: no, it should be USC's WB toilets and ice makers***

Jan 21, 2015, 1:19 PM

Yep cleaning doo doo at Coot U would teach him ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He'll plead stupid

Jan 21, 2015, 4:47 PM [ in reply to He'll plead stupid ]

Shoot....
The way those bathrooms(think I've been in one near section UP north stands...)look and smell after a home game....

THAT'S PUNISHMENT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he'll be a gameCock lover before it's over....***

Jan 21, 2015, 1:07 PM

Re: he'll be a gameCock lover before it's over....***

Jan 21, 2015, 1:14 PM

He may not love it but he'll be bent over and pounded a few times before it's over.

And he'll call someone daddy ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The liberals won't be happy with this.

Jan 21, 2015, 1:12 PM

To them I say...

What the heck do they care?

a. Not their kid.
b. One less trouble maker.
c. I hear your complaints, but what's your solution?
d. You sure are in the wrong part of the country to fight this.
E. LET'S SEE WHAT YOU DO WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU.

Yeah...when you get robbed (possessions damaged), mugged, raped, family blown up by terrorist, etc....what do you say then? Funny how their mind changes. Idiots.

this is in response to the original

Jan 21, 2015, 1:16 PM

post where some people stated the punishment would be too harsh.

Just thought I'd add my thoughts to the original thread. Bet those same people would have a different opinion if it had been their property.

Oh, and what if The Rock had been completely smashed to pieces and rendered useless? Still a small crime? I doubt they would say that then.

Re: this is in response to the original

Jan 21, 2015, 1:18 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1435872

It's OK though....

Jan 21, 2015, 1:20 PM [ in reply to The liberals won't be happy with this. ]

they're busy celebrating the free education Obama is going to give them at the expense of others who actually worked hard to attain their position in life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It's OK though....

Jan 21, 2015, 6:02 PM

Who's getting a free education? Last time I checked (yesterday) I was still getting ###### by DOE loans. The feds are making tons of money off education loans right now.

I bought a car for with half the interest rate of some of my DOE loans.

Not you, next year's kids

Jan 21, 2015, 6:36 PM

Obama thinks everybody is entitled to free college. You will help pay for the next generation. You don't like student loans do you? Let's wipe out the loans and make it free!

I think Clemson was about $1500 a semester when I went there. Grad school was $300 a semester and mys assistantship paid $500 a month which was enough to live on.

Free is better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time

Jan 21, 2015, 1:15 PM

What will his do no wrong daddy get for interfering and lying to the police in a criminal investigation. And for helping to hide or destroy evidence in a criminal investigation? Seems to me that dear Ole dad should be in just as much trouble as son, and hopefully dear Ole mom also!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he enjoys

Jan 21, 2015, 1:16 PM

the analrapage.

Re: I hope he enjoys

Jan 21, 2015, 1:21 PM

Are you saying that you are hoping for rock breakage and nut cracking in the criminal boy and dad, hopefully mom to!!! :)

I hope Bubba goes 110%

Jan 21, 2015, 1:35 PM

balls deep in his ace.

I still haven't seen this on Foxnews yet. Media needs to fix

Jan 21, 2015, 1:46 PM

their priorities!

Jan 21, 2015, 2:27 PM

How about jail time for the fater, son, and friend until the chip is returned and the rock restored? Preferably doing hard labor breaking rocks!

Burn his ###!***

Jan 21, 2015, 3:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Justice=Just give us our Chip back & become a GameCoot Fan for Life!

Jan 21, 2015, 3:03 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Burn his ###!***

Jan 21, 2015, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Burn his ###!*** ]

Exactly!!! Nail his balls to a fat lighter poll with ring shank roofing nails, set the poll on fire and hand him a plastic picnic knife, and set back with your ear plugs inserted and watch to see what choice he makes. Now that should be fun to watch. Ouch!!! :) I bet he would learn to keep his hands off things that don't belong to him.

Let this be a lesson to all would-be Rock vandals.

Jan 21, 2015, 3:05 PM

I hope he gets a year in prison. He should pay serious consequences for what he did. If the punishment doesn't actually hurt, then we won't really learn his lesson.

He's not going to get any jail time though.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is the piece of the rock?

Jan 21, 2015, 3:06 PM

Where is the rest of the rock. I would knock a year off of his sentence if he would produce it...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For all of you wanna be lawyers....

Jan 21, 2015, 3:12 PM

This kid still will not get any jail time fyi! If he has no criminal history of felonies, doesn't matter if it carries a 10 yr max jail time, he will get a fine, community service, and probation. Wait and see

Re: For all of you wanna be lawyers....

Jan 21, 2015, 3:27 PM

What's the likelihood the judge that sets the sentence is a usc grad?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

The kid's got a great lawyer

Jan 21, 2015, 3:50 PM

Frank Eppes is smart and connected; this kid won't do any time.

Re: The kid's got a great lawyer

Jan 21, 2015, 4:13 PM

And that lawyer is a Gamecock. Judge probably will be a Gamecock, too, so I would think you're right that he won't serve any time.

At this point, all I care about is getting the piece of the Rock back so that it can be "re-attached."

MT

Re: The kid's got a great lawyer

Jan 21, 2015, 10:42 PM

This should be used a good learning lesson for the university and tradition, heritage, and pride! Keep more security on traditional items like the "rock" and also things like the one and only "Tillman Hall"....( all this name changing crap is nothing but a load of crap!). Jesse Jackson needs to get a real job and stop running to the camera to make a buck!!

Let's hope the Judge is a Clemson Tiger

Jan 21, 2015, 3:21 PM

1. Give us back the missing piece
2. One year in jail
3. Forever banned from Clemson
4. ....you make the call....

Personally, I don't see this as a jail time offense

Jan 21, 2015, 4:54 PM

I'd vote for #1 and #3 ... with #2 being a hefty fine (make his Daddy's wallet squeal!!) and then extensive community service followed by lengthy probation.

Sweet!!! I was wondering how that was going....

Jan 21, 2015, 4:35 PM

It makes me sick every time I see Howard's Rock now. And to the think he was a "fan" with that big Paw picture on his back glass.

Jan 22, 2015, 1:56 PM

This is REAL easy. The kid enjoys breaking rocks, the state uses lots of gravel rocks. Put him in the quarry making little rocks from big rocks

Jan 23, 2015, 4:07 PM

I would surely hate to face a jury in Pickens county after being accuse of the theft and destruction of Howard's Rock in Clemson's Death Valley. That Sounds like a guilty verdict to me even with the circumstantial evidence that Pickens county law enforcement has put together on Micah Rogers and his thieving vandalous friends. It also Sounds like a hint to dear ole dad, a conspirator after the fact should open up a fat check book and try and save the butt of dear son and possibly his and his wife's butt also with a plea bargain of guilt.

I think that Clemson's legal team should make a case to Pickens county District attorney's office against a guilty plea bargain unless, the Rodgers family agreed to pay restitution for the destruction of our Iconic Howard's Rock that can't be replaced or fixed back to its natural state. Restitution to be set at no less than $10,000 dollars. But before any restitution will be excepted, the missing piece of Howard's Rock must be returned by the vandalous thieves with a face to face verbal apology from each of them standing in front of Clemson President James P. Clements, Clemson board of trusties, and to the IPTAY trusties. Then they should write a letter of Sincere apology to be read in front of a video recording for it to be presented to a Clemson media outlet so that it can/will be available for all Clemson students, staff, and Tiger Nation to see and hear. Pickens county District attorney should make it clear to the Rodgers family that Clemson University will argue that no plea agreement to be offered for a lesser sentence for a reduced penalty of jail time without the rightful demands Clemson has ask to be met by the defendants who committed non reversible crimes against Clemson University.

Pickens District attorney's office should also be adamantly clear with the Rodgers family that if they meet the demand set for a plea bargain, that Clemson will ask for a reduced sentence without jail time for any of the accused. But if they reject any of the Clemson demands, and they are found guilty. Clemson will ask the judge for the maximum sentence set by law. Personally I would be all in with Clemson's legal staff to recommend a 10 year sentence to be imposed, with the sentence of 10 years to be suspended to no less than 5 years of probation time for all charged in the crime with monthly mandatory reporting to their probation office with drug testing each and every month for the first 3 years. The remaining 2 years of their 5 years to be reporting to their probation officer every 3 months with drug testing. And any who violate any part of their probation time to be sent back in front of the judge and receive the entire 10 years of their sentence before suspending any part of the 10 years. I think that would be fair enough, the whole thing I'm saying be good and do what they are suppose to do, and do only 5 years of probation. Violate and serve 10 years in prison....

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic