Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson"

Nov 22, 2014, 8:25 PM

Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Money Talks Dabo***

Nov 22, 2014, 8:27 PM

And that's why he would stay. He'd get whatever florida or

Nov 22, 2014, 8:32 PM

whoever offered. People act like florida is the only team with a check book

Not so much. Didn't he give part of his pay/bonus to spread

Nov 22, 2014, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Money Talks Dabo*** ]

amongst the assistants? I think he realizes what can be accomplished here. Look how often you see these big time schools forking out big bucks for a "proven, big name" coach that don't work out. I don't think Dabo is out for the money, we've got two of the highest paid coordinators in the nation, and that's gonna make it hard to leave for them, unless it's a decent HC position. I think he truly loves it here and wants to prove he can do it the right way, especially with all the stuff going on nowadays; FSU etc.

More money = more pressure to win, and win now.

Beat USuC and stay as long as you'd like.***

Nov 22, 2014, 8:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Beat USuC and stay as long as you'd like.***

Nov 22, 2014, 9:12 PM

Keep building our program into the elite power house it can be.This is an off year for sure. It's not just about beating sc,It's about beating all the contenders year in and out. That old "just beat sc" motto is yesterday's Clemson.We expect championships with a respectable program, and Dabo is the man to get them for us. All in!Go Tigers!

Re: FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson"

Nov 22, 2014, 8:38 PM

What a joke to think Florida would want him. He hasn't exactly had the phone ringing off the hook the last few years. Dabo doesn't want to be in a conference where he won't have 8 cupcakes a year on the schedule.... loves to promote himself and always speaks up first to 'turn down' any vacancy. What a joke!

Re: FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson"

Nov 22, 2014, 8:42 PM

Hey Coot ... TA&M , Mizery , Kentucky , Tennessee and Auburn just scored again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 22, 2014, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson" ]

> What a joke to think Florida would want him. He
> hasn't exactly had the phone ringing off the hook the
> last few years. Dabo doesn't want to be in a
> conference where he won't have 8 cupcakes a year on
> the schedule.... loves to promote himself and always
> speaks up first to 'turn down' any vacancy. What a
> joke!

He was asked the question and he answered it. He didnt begin his interview with "im turning down the job at Florida"...what other job has he "turned down?"

Go back to columbia you inbred.

Nov 22, 2014, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson" ]

If he wanted a cupcake schedule he would go to the s e cheat conference. The only thing thing that makes that conference good is espn talking them up. Ten . Van. Ky. Miss st. Ark. Fl. Power houses my butt. Dumb coot.

Nov 22, 2014, 11:24 PM

Dont forget the weakest link scar

Go pray to your Spurrier banner coot***

Nov 22, 2014, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson" ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2014, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson" ]

Maybe it would have been better for him to just hang an 85 feet tall banner of himself from Clemson Memorial Stadium. (Sarcasm)
--- pot calling kettle black

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your pulse tells me you are the joke!

Nov 22, 2014, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson" ]

n/m

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Nov 22, 2014, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "I love it here. It would be very, very, very hard for me to leave Clemson" ]

But he would have 8 cupcakes in the sec east lol

Nov 22, 2014, 8:45 PM

Dabo just personifies Clemson! We are lucky to have such a class act as our coach.

Nov 22, 2014, 9:17 PM

Beat the teams that matter consistently like they have been beating you and keep recruiting and stay and win championships, by beating the two teams you haven't lately

Nov 22, 2014, 9:18 PM

I have no interest in the Florida job either

Nov 22, 2014, 11:12 PM

Nor are you on the field

Dabo's kids will have a huge impact if he is offered...

Nov 22, 2014, 9:56 PM

a coaching job anywhere. His kids are at an age where they are totally attached to Clemson and do not understand that money talks. IMO, those kids were be miserable if they had to leave Clemson.

Here's The Deal............................................

Nov 23, 2014, 8:51 AM

Money does talk. It talks a lot louder when you can go from $450,000 to $4 million. Not so much when you're a down to Earth family oriented guy at a great place making 3.2 million. No one is going to pay Dabo's buyout ($5million), pay him $5 million or more per year, AND guarantee it for a long term deal. No disrespect to Dabo, but only Nick Saban would get that. Hopefully in two or three more years Dabo will have done things where he can enter that conversation for real and not just Internet fantasy. And we BETTER match any offer if that's the case!!!

"Cause I know them Crumps are paying attention"

Nov 22, 2014, 10:10 PM

Dabo, you get Crumpmail too?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

how freaking pathetic( as we marines like to say)

Nov 22, 2014, 10:37 PM

Why do #### fans get on a clemson site and post? As if anyone cares what #### bag U has to say. Carolina' Alabama attitude. Vanderbuilt trophy case. I don't see anyone calling that old broken turd in Columbia. And if dabo lost as much as him , he'd be gone. Dabo pushing the envelop with the Cole stout thing. Clemson will always be better then Carolina. We win this year, by shear will.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how freaking pathetic( as we marines like to say)

Nov 23, 2014, 12:15 PM

Tiger since..., you nailed it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo, I will never leave Tigernet.

Nov 22, 2014, 11:15 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Fire Soccerkrzy!

Nov 22, 2014, 11:22 PM

His spreadsheets are ugly and stuff.

;)

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic