Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The caravans are not doing well.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

The caravans are not doing well.

Nov 19, 2018, 1:12 PM

Mexicans don't want them there and they are not crashing our gates.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about the 5,000 troops?

Nov 19, 2018, 1:16 PM

How are those folks doing? They could be doing something productive, like helping with forest fires in CA--you know, things that are actually occurring.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about the 5,000 troops?

Nov 19, 2018, 1:29 PM

They are doing something productive. They are making these wannabe invaders do things the right way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Invaders lol***

Nov 19, 2018, 1:36 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really:

Nov 19, 2018, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: How about the 5,000 troops? ]

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/11/18/migrants-wont-see-armed-us-troops-on-the-border/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You didn't read the article, did you?

Nov 19, 2018, 1:56 PM

Obviously, the wire and unis are discouraging those who would climb the wall. Their presence must be a factor of deterrence and also frees up border patrol to handle other of the hundreds of miles of border.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The military purpose is a political ploy only.***

Nov 19, 2018, 2:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's baffling that some don't see/won't admit this.***

Nov 19, 2018, 4:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Evidently you two didn't see the film on them crashing...

Nov 19, 2018, 6:56 PM

the gate getting across the Mexican border. It's irrational to think they have any more respect for America's border than they showed Mexico when they stuck the women and children up front and pushed them into the gate.

Nah, I saw it.

Nov 19, 2018, 9:54 PM

Doesn't explain what our military is going to do. It's just for show.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Are these wall climbers arriving on Thanksgiving?

Nov 19, 2018, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: You didn't read the article, did you? ]

Cause I wonder where those soldiers could be instead on that day...

I think it's up to 14K and they have about 5-12K...

Nov 19, 2018, 1:51 PM [ in reply to How about the 5,000 troops? ]

The caravan crashed through Mexico's southern border but so far the troops efforts have kept them from crashing through ours. That is very important to America to not have people coming and going as they please. You can stick your condescension right straight up...and denying those thousand won't mean they do not exist.

As far as troops helping California fight fires it might be a 'by invitation only,' event and I'm sure the firefighters from other areas are preferred over anyone who is untrained to deal with such a fire. Trump visited Cali and spent time with the Governor. Brown got all he asked for.

Maybe Trump can visit the border troops on Thanksgiving?

Nov 19, 2018, 2:24 PM

That would be a nice gesture.

And save a lot of jet fuel compared to going to Afghanistan or Iraq.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 12:54 PM [ in reply to How about the 5,000 troops? ]

The Constitution explicitly states that the POTUS and the military are tasked with securing our border. It says that very, very clearly. By sending 5,000 troops + artillery and provisions to the border, the POTUS and Military are fully complying with and fulfilling their Constitutional duties.

Anyway, as for the California wildfires, that is 100% the fault of California.

2 immediate reasons for the disaster relate to California's poor forestry management. First, that state had a very, very poor strategy for water allocation. Second, the state of California passed a law that banned California DNR from taking measures to reduce forest fire conditions. Stuff like, clearing dead brush, controlled burns, etc. Basically, every preventative measure DNR could have taken to minimize the ability for forest fires to form and spread was banned by a new law in the state. DNR is prohibited from clearing dead brush and other factors in an attempt to "protect endangered species". What this law did, was create a MASSIVE amount of dry fuel laying around and amassing in California's forests. Dead brush that could have been cleared out to prevent the Camp Fire was not cleared out due to California law. As a result, the entire forest was basically a bonfire waiting to happen, and sure enough, it went up fast. The result, due to more idiotic legislation on behalf of the brain dead folks running that state, is the largest and most devastating fire California has ever seen.

Nov 21, 2018, 1:08 AM

You, sir have been watching way too much FoxFakeNews. You seem to be losing your grip on reality.
The caravan has slowed as TheRump family has dropped their financial support of the caravan. No need for TheRump to waste money, now. The election is over and TheRump lost!! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA

Nov 21, 2018, 10:07 AM [ in reply to How about the 5,000 troops? ]

You are smarter than this post. So I am going to give you a mulligan.

Its like all the people screaming that New Orleans was forgotten about and Bush let those poor black people die. Um, there is separation between state and federal, which is a good thing. The state officials have to ask for federal help.

Here is great FEMA training site so you can learn all about it.

https://training.fema.gov/emiweb/downloads/is208sdmunit3.pdf

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently Democrats winning the House was extremely

Nov 19, 2018, 2:13 PM

effective in stopping the 'invasion.' Who woulda thought?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to start thinking about 2020

Nov 19, 2018, 2:35 PM

Many of these caravan women are 200 months pregnant and their anchor babies will be able to vote in the next election.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The caravans are not doing well.

Nov 19, 2018, 2:41 PM

This chart shows caravans are doing very well actually...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the pro tip.

Nov 19, 2018, 2:43 PM

I'm going to buy all the Mazda 5's I can find, and horde them until their collector status results in massive valuation spikes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's going to cost you tens of dollars***

Nov 19, 2018, 2:44 PM

I like your funny words magic man

I cornered the market on 8 track tapes.

Nov 20, 2018, 12:22 AM [ in reply to Thanks for the pro tip. ]

When they become popular again I'm going to be a rich sucker.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic