Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Surely at this point all three players have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Surely at this point all three players have

Dec 26, 2018, 6:00 PM

“Discovered” where the ostarine came from. This needs to be released if they didn’t mean to take it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they can find the source but trully they may never

Dec 26, 2018, 6:34 PM

Know

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope they can find the source but trully they may never

Dec 26, 2018, 6:40 PM

It sounds like they're looking into the recovery tank. I think they use Epsom salt and salts have shown to be one of the products most frequently contaminated by Ostarine.

If that were the case

Dec 26, 2018, 6:49 PM

A lot more would have tested positive. I'm pretty sure this is a case of a few guys trying out a supplement that was contaminated. There's plenty of articles out there about these supplement companies producing "grey area" chemicals on the side. They are lawyered up and they should/will sue these companies.

Re: If that were the case

Dec 26, 2018, 7:15 PM

Not necessarily more would have tested positive if these guys were using it more to relax certain muscles that were more sore than others didn't have. And also, everybody's body handles, absorbs and metabolizes substances differently, especially when you're talking about possible trans-dermal transmission, unless a few of them accidentally gulped a mouthful of the Epsom water and ingested it that way.

Regardless, unintentional exposure to Ostarine that way would be very random as far as who got enough of a dose to actually register and how long it'd remain in their system before eliminated etc.

Not necessarily - first not that many are tested

Dec 26, 2018, 9:44 PM [ in reply to If that were the case ]

2nd all three I believe have been injured so they were likely in the recovery tub or exposed to some other rehab/recovery treatment that others would t necessarily been exposed to

Re: If that were the case

Dec 26, 2018, 9:57 PM [ in reply to If that were the case ]

From what I understand, it was 3 out of 15 tested. That is 20%. There also could have been others that were tested that had already metabolized the ostarine out of their system. It very well could have been many more that were exposed, assuming that all of this was not caused by a similar chemical creating a false positive. The team may be preparing as if these young men are not playing, but it does not stop me from hoping that they are cleared and on the field Saturday.

It has been posted that it was .00002% though I haven't

Dec 26, 2018, 7:20 PM

seen that verified. If so, no one may ever know where 2 parts per million ever came from... If that's the basis, FRACK the NCAA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic