Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: DE target commits to FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: DE target commits to FSU

Jan 1, 2014, 12:33 PM

DE target commits to FSU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dalvin Cook too. Dang.***

Jan 1, 2014, 12:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Dalvin Cook too. Dang.***

Jan 1, 2014, 2:33 PM

Cook is a piece of chit that wants a ready built team. His confidence is so low that he doesn't believe he is good enough to make a difference on a team that struggles. He is a all about me me me if you give it to me. I hope he fails fails fails at the next level. He is nothing like the guys we have. The guys we have believe they can make a difference in building a championship team, and they are willing to put in the work that will make the difference within the team as a whole. Our guys have champion character, and I love them all!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, every since...

Jan 1, 2014, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Dalvin Cook too. Dang.*** ]

he decommitted to Clemson, I had hope he would find his way back...oh well, his loss (I suppose)

I think our backs are going be fine next season.

Re: Football Recruiting Update: DE target commits to FSU

Jan 1, 2014, 1:18 PM

Yep and everyone was saying Featherston was ours.

So it looks like No Featherston, no Richard Yeargin, no DJ Smith.

Happy with who we have. Wish we could had landed a couple of these defensive guys in the end.

Good

Jan 1, 2014, 1:24 PM

Talk to anyone at page high school and they will tell you we are lucky not to get featherston. Terrible attitude and questionable acquaintances.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm sure the coaches talked to a lot of folks at the hs.

Jan 1, 2014, 1:30 PM

here's the thing, they seemed to spend a lot of time & effort wooing the young man, they must have seen a lot they liked and a lot they thought they could use and make work.

dabo & staff has said good bye to other recruits for "iffy" and has said he's willing to take a chance on the right situation.

don't know how this all worked out, but they did spend a lot of time after this kid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dalvin Cook?

Jan 1, 2014, 1:34 PM

Lol what a tool ! He's embarrassing himself. Loser.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Dalvin Cook?

Jan 1, 2014, 2:42 PM

He just doesn't have the confidence that he can be a difference maker. He thought that Fla was going to be the big winner he would play for. After a bad season, Cook coward out on them just as he did with us. He don't have the nuts to become a difference maker. He reminds me of a coot, he rolls with who is on top for now. He will also one day have car flags of who ever wins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So we lose out on another???? What is going on with our recruiting lately

Jan 1, 2014, 1:48 PM

C'mon Dabo!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So we lose out on another???? What is going on with our recruiting lately

Jan 1, 2014, 6:55 PM

Simple, you need to beat the teams that you/re recruiting against. Right?

Re: So we lose out on another???? What is going on with our recruiting lately

Jan 1, 2014, 6:57 PM [ in reply to So we lose out on another???? What is going on with our recruiting lately ]

Simple, you need to beat the teams that you're recruiting against. Right?

We already have 3 DE commits and 3 RB commits so i dont blame them***

Jan 1, 2014, 2:07 PM

Not losing any sleep over missing out on Featherston

Jan 1, 2014, 2:45 PM

He had a lot of upside, but had high bust potential as well. Folks have been disappointed about missing out on some top recruits lately. The Malone miss hurt, but I don't think Featherston or McMillian (since we have a ton of LBs coming in) was that big of a deal. People need to remember that we still have the #1 QB on ESPN's board coming in. If we don't get another guy to commit late in the process, we've still got a fine class with what we've got.

According to a report I watched on another site, Kitt and

Jan 1, 2014, 7:24 PM

Scott are the two best looking receivers at the Army All Ammerican bowl, including Malone.

Who are the 3 DEs?***

Jan 1, 2014, 3:30 PM [ in reply to We already have 3 DE commits and 3 RB commits so i dont blame them*** ]

Jan 1, 2014, 2:50 PM

Better land one if these impact ends or we will fall further and further behind

Jan 1, 2014, 2:52 PM

I think since we did not get Featherstone we must have backed off of him for some reasons.

F.St is loading up.***

Jan 1, 2014, 3:16 PM

Unfortunate

Jan 1, 2014, 3:30 PM

It sucks we couldn't land Featherston, I honestly thought he was ours to lose. But you are right, he is high reward/high risk, so I am not devastated by this one. Losing out on Malone and McMillan hurts, just because they are elite level talent that would make our team better.

As for Cook, I don't know why some people on here are absolutely blasting him. Allorange you are attacking his character and saying he is a terrible person just because he didn't come to Clemson? A) I highly doubt you know anything about his character, and B) you are talking about a 17-18 year old kid. Very classless.

All that being said, we have an outstanding class already. I would love for a surprise or two to drop before signing day, but as long as we keep what we have, we will be just fine. I hope we have a monster 2015 class, I know Shadell Bell was pretty impressive in the Georgia Junior Bowl.

Andrew Williams

Jan 1, 2014, 4:04 PM

Not just saying this because Featherson just committed to Fla Sta, but the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME...I had Williams as more of a priority. So, for me...no big deal here.

Re: Andrew Williams

Jan 1, 2014, 6:32 PM

agree

but most have him tabbed to auburn

Jan 1, 2014, 7:15 PM

We are doing a lot better than those c00ts !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Recruiting is better when you're playing for a NC.***

Jan 1, 2014, 7:41 PM

This was my worst fear while recruiting Dalvon...

Jan 1, 2014, 8:00 PM

Once we lost Dal in the first time I was actually glad he didn't choose FreeShoesU and went to the SEC...oh how the tables have turned. Do y'all think FSU is forreal this time? Can we match or surpass what their program is doing right now? Hell, just look at their recruiting...we gotta get

Jan 1, 2014, 8:02 PM

To that status? What are we lacking here?

Are we talking about another Mike Bellamy?***

Jan 1, 2014, 10:38 PM

Jan 1, 2014, 10:55 PM

Talent is not a problem on our team. We have plenty of it. I like the players that we recruit. The ones that succeed do so because they choose to use their talent wisely, and they are rewarded richly for it. I do hope we get Andrew Williams though. As for running back, we are set. Gallman is going to be a good one and oglesby will surprise. Hopefully Tyshon is able to fully recover. I really want to see him run.

Playing for Nat'l Title helps

Jan 2, 2014, 9:45 AM

Nm

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Are these bandwagon FSU recruits?

Jan 2, 2014, 11:30 AM

FSU, Florida, GA,Ohio State, SC quit taking our recruits that is all.

Are these bandwagon FSU recruits?

Jan 2, 2014, 11:32 AM

FSU, Florida, GA,Ohio State, SC quit taking our recruits that is all.

This sucks!! The rich get richer***

Jan 2, 2014, 12:24 PM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic