Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, apparently Bama fans have a lot of extra money
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Wow, apparently Bama fans have a lot of extra money

Jan 4, 2017, 9:14 AM

lying around the house. Just sold half of my tickets to a Bama person for $1,850/ticket on StubHub. I think I'm going to go ahead and list 4 more on there to see how high those idiots are willing to go!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's a lot of sister pimpin...***

Jan 4, 2017, 9:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Paint that stadium red!

Jan 4, 2017, 9:18 AM

C'mon man

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I care more about the green***

Jan 4, 2017, 9:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Paint that stadium red!

Jan 4, 2017, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Paint that stadium red! ]

We seemed to do pretty well in a red stadium the other night ;)

Re: Wow, apparently Bama fans have a lot of extra money

Jan 4, 2017, 9:24 AM

I'm thinking about doing the same I have 2 in the first row corner end zone
I will let them go for 3k

Jan 4, 2017, 9:35 AM

This could become a lucrative business every year - since the committee will ALWAYS have Bama in the playoffs.

I have a Bama friend that I rode motorcycles with when in AL, and he went to almost every game they played at home and post-season. He spent a small fortune on those games. He said he could not afford a newer motorcycle, but spent way more than that on tickets and trips. He had his priorities I guess.

BTW: His old bike is not running anymore, but he still goes to games.

Where are your tickets?***

Jan 4, 2017, 9:37 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

They're in my email box since they're electronic tickets***

Jan 4, 2017, 10:01 AM

Jan 4, 2017, 9:43 AM

You people make me sick... Me and my son are making the drive down with no tickets... We are not wealthy, but we are Clemson Tigers... If I had extra tickets, I would not sell them to a fan from the other team... I don't care if they offered $5000 a ticket... I would sell them to a Clemson fan for face value.... GO TIGERS

I'm seeing RED due to GWPTiger having..

Jan 4, 2017, 9:45 AM

58,000+ points in just 8 years on TNet! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I smell Russian voting tampering

Jan 4, 2017, 10:03 AM

Or it could just be the shard I just let loose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 4, 2017, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, apparently Bama fans have a lot of extra money ]

Not 100% certain but I think GWP is just bored and trying to wake up T-Net this morning. (I could be wrong). Lol

You type like you hate capitalism

Jan 4, 2017, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, apparently Bama fans have a lot of extra money ]

Do you hate capitalism?

This poster's shenanigans are ruining the good banter we all

Jan 4, 2017, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, apparently Bama fans have a lot of extra money ]

have here with each other. Something needs to be done.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

That's awesome***

Jan 4, 2017, 9:45 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Jan 4, 2017, 9:46 AM

IF THAT STORY IS TRUE, BIG IF BY THE WAY, the story should be good old gwp ordering tickets he knows he aint gonna use just to make a little extra cash at the expense of other "real" clemson fans that would love to go to the game but cant get tickets at a reasonaBLE PRICE. not surprising however.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not true. All bs***

Jan 4, 2017, 9:48 AM

Jan 4, 2017, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, apparently Bama fans have a lot of extra money ]

thats just good business

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I don't understand anything that you just typed

Jan 4, 2017, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, apparently Bama fans have a lot of extra money ]

Can you please re-phrase and re-type using normal capitalization, punctuation and grammar? TIA

Nice. You can upgrade your season tickets next year***

Jan 4, 2017, 9:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless there's a level where I can be on the sideline

Jan 4, 2017, 10:09 AM

calling plays, I don't think my seats and parking can be upgraded more than they already have been.

Only half the ticket

Jan 4, 2017, 9:57 AM

did you sell them the half with the bar code to actually get in the stadium or the half with the seat assignments?

Bama fans aren't the smarts.

I bought 12 tickets a while back

Jan 4, 2017, 10:06 AM

I paid a good amount for them but it's looking like a very wise investment now

Bama's the home team, so we'll be outnumbered anyway.***

Jan 4, 2017, 9:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Not funny or entertaining.***

Jan 4, 2017, 10:00 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good, because I'm trying to be neither***

Jan 4, 2017, 10:07 AM

I used the extra money I charged for "Seat Equity" all year

Jan 4, 2017, 10:00 AM

to buy up a bunch of these Natty Tickets.

Bama fans are NUTS. I'm making a bunch of money too off these idiots.

Internet capitalist high five!***

Jan 4, 2017, 10:08 AM

How much are you asking and how many do you have

Jan 4, 2017, 10:04 AM

tmail me please

I don't think you get it

Jan 4, 2017, 10:13 AM

I want to see how much Bama fans are willing to pay. I feel good about ripping those fools off, otherwise I'll use the rest of my tickets to take clients to the game and we can stretch out and enjoy having two seats each.

I get it

Jan 4, 2017, 10:39 AM

but had to ask

Re: How much are you asking and how many do you have

Jan 4, 2017, 10:14 AM [ in reply to How much are you asking and how many do you have ]

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Thats all?***

Jan 4, 2017, 10:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would be more impressed if you sold half of your

Jan 4, 2017, 10:08 AM

TICKET to a 'bama fan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

That wouldn't be ethical***

Jan 4, 2017, 10:09 AM

Your point?***

Jan 4, 2017, 10:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I want to make money, not get sued and spend money***

Jan 4, 2017, 10:18 AM

You can call this guy - all nines!

Jan 4, 2017, 12:59 PM

https://www.sinklaw.com/

is this a troll thread?

Jan 4, 2017, 10:10 AM

Trolls are why I rarely use Tigernet anymore.

How about a picture of this supposed stubhub sale?

^^^Definition of Troll

Jan 4, 2017, 10:37 AM

You're a prime example. Please go back to your olden days of Jan. '16, do us a favor, and don't use the mange anymore

Re: ^^^Definition of Troll

Jan 4, 2017, 10:38 AM

you bore me.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic