Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Most posters on this board are philosophically opposite of recruits and current players.
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

Most posters on this board are philosophically opposite of recruits and current players.

Sep 5, 2020, 3:50 PM

On the shootings, protests, responses, black lives mattering, and the political solutions. Mods- please clean up this embarrassing board

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should start with you....***

Sep 5, 2020, 3:52 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why? Because he empathizes with the players?

Sep 5, 2020, 3:54 PM

If I were a recruit reading this board, I would go anywhere else.

But your not and you likely don’t even know

Sep 5, 2020, 3:58 PM

A real player or recruit so go away

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're****

Sep 5, 2020, 4:32 PM

I think this is the best program for recruits and great fans but not advocates

Sep 5, 2020, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Why? Because he empathizes with the players? ]

Of causes that affect you in almost every other area of your life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why? Because he empathizes with the players?

Sep 5, 2020, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Why? Because he empathizes with the players? ]

you think these comments are just clemson fans? i promise you.. a lot of fanbases in the south are done with this crap.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

You're right

Sep 5, 2020, 4:40 PM

Racism needs to stop.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most posters on this board are philosophically opposite of recruits and current players.

Sep 5, 2020, 3:55 PM

I agree. If you ain't down with HBROWN. u got no business on here

Speak for yourself....you don’t know others mind

Sep 5, 2020, 3:57 PM

Such arrogance, go away

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But I can read and I DO know recruits and players and parents..

Sep 5, 2020, 4:00 PM

Oh well. I don’t know what I’m talking about. Just whining and complaining.

Brown, like you being a Clemson Grad but as bias & prejudiced a being I’ve seen..

Sep 5, 2020, 4:05 PM

and to think you are a Pastor!

Shows we ALL are human & have frailties no matter our outward color.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most posters on this board are philosophically opposite of recruits and current players.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:03 PM

Yes this is a fact, how do you pull for a team that's 75% African American on Saturday but have zero respects for their feelings or thoughts any other day. It's rediculous some of the BS that is posted on here. Somebody needs to clean this up fast.

More wrong assumptions by the clueless

Sep 5, 2020, 4:14 PM

Quite racist of you to assume that all African Americans are aligned to the manner in which the radical left has hijacked racial problems. I have many close highly educated friends of African American heritage and they are sickened by the media co-opting of their message. BLM, NFAC are as bad as any right wing activists yet no one can criticize them without a blanket branding of racism. Hate to break it to you no one really cares what TigerNet says.

Re: More wrong assumptions by the clueless

Sep 5, 2020, 5:08 PM

Morbid,

It seems that anyone that disagrees with you has somehow been brainwashed by the "radical left"

Can you tell me what % of Americans you think fall into that category ??

I would like to believe that these 75% don't know facts...

Sep 5, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Most posters on this board are philosophically opposite of recruits and current players. ]

of the Jacob Blake case. Like the facts that he had a long rap sheet, was being investigated for sexual assault, resisted arrest, and went for a knife to attack the officers.

These facts are undisputed.

If these 75% learn those facts and still find Jacob Blake's behavior acceptable, then they are not worth rooting for.

Supporting violence against cops is a red line for me and many others.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would like to believe that these 75% don't know facts...

Sep 5, 2020, 5:07 PM

Cotton,

There is no evidence that he was going for a knife to attack the officers. That is an assumption - which sort of calls into question your definition of undisputed facts.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:18 PM

Video shows him with it. How are the police supposed to know a convicted racist, with history of violence isn’t going to use it on them? Work as a cop for a while and then see what you think.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:28 PM

Video shows him with it. How are the police supposed to know a convicted racist, with history of violence isn’t going to use it on them? Work as a cop for a while and then see what you think.

The video I saw did not show him with a knife. Even the police don't dispute this.

It seems the police had cause to detain him. They did a terrible job of it and then shot him 7 times in the back when it should not have gotten that far. I understand he could have been going for a subsequently admitted knife.

Both sides did some things better and both sides should have acted better.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to believe that these 75% don't know facts... ]

The video I saw did not show him with a knife. Even the police don't dispute this.

It seems the police had cause to detain him. They did a terrible job of it and then shot him 7 times in the back when it should not have gotten that far. I understand he could have been going for a subsequently admitted knife.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to believe that these 75% don't know facts... ]

Wrong.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to believe that these 75% don't know facts... ]

Wisconsin AG said he had a knife in the car floor. The governor and Kenosha DA buried this info until it was released a week later.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to believe that these 75% don't know facts... ]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wisconsin-ag-says-jacob-blake-was-near-knife-single-officer-n1238288

These 75% need to find other sources of news and inspiration

Sep 5, 2020, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Most posters on this board are philosophically opposite of recruits and current players. ]

than moronic cowards like LeBron James.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Most posters on this board are philosophically opposite of recruits and current players. ]

“You disagree with me, therefore you’re wrong.”

Sep 5, 2020, 4:03 PM

Yes this is a fact, how do you pull for a team that's 75% African American on Saturday but have zero respects for their feelings or thoughts any other day. It's rediculous some of the BS that is posted on here. Somebody needs to clean this up fast.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:06 PM

And it’s people like you, who think we should all think the same about issues and if not we can’t exist in the same house, who are ruining the dialogue that could be happening. Let’s be honest, you want a monologue, not a dialogue.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:55 PM

HBrown betcha supports the new ACC unite bs.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:19 PM

I’ve got news for you, most of Americans, including black Americans, don’t agree with how the shootings have been handled, the rioting, the looting, the want for the defunding of the police, the want for the total abolishing of the police, the total disregard for the violence in democratic run cities by democratic so called leaders. When Trump is re-elected in a landslide you’ll see that most Americans don’t agree with their political views either.

And most of all most Americans don’t agree with the terrorist Marxist organization Black Lives Matter.

So you’re right, most on here and most of America doesn’t agree with them. But guess what? We don’t have to agree with them to still respect them. We don’t have to agree with them to like them. We don’t have to agree with them to admire them.

That’s the problem with you far left radicals. You think everyone has to agree with your views and political preferences. If not, just shut up and go away, you’re racist. It’s absolutely hilarious.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:10 PM

Tigerlife,

Can I ask where from where you are gathering your data ??

Agree. If an issue is important to our neighbor it’s important to us.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:19 PM

Why do certain people defend cops no matter what?

Why do certain people defend criminals no matter what?

Why don’t people educate themselves on what police are trained to do in certain situations and more importantly why?

Why don’t people wait until an entire video of a confrontation is released before rushing to a judgement to either justify or condemn an officer’s actions?

I guess what I’m trying to say is that if you lean too far to the right or too far to the left you will fall flat on your face all while you ignore the big picture and that’s not loving your neighbor as yourself because it ignores truth.

likewise why do some villianize the cops no matter what?***

Sep 5, 2020, 4:34 PM

Sep 5, 2020, 4:20 PM

You think that people who disagree with you should be removed from the board? That is typical liberal strategy. Everyone has a right to their opinion and if you would listen a little you might also get a different perspective. Mine has changed some in recent months, but it is based on reality and not false narratives. You are basing so much of your opinion on events that are not indicative of what is really going on in this country ....... just like the "Hands Up Don't Shoot" movement that was based on an absolute lie. One of the black politicians, mayors, or someone in authority said recently that the police were committing genocide against blacks. That is so ridiculous how do you respond to it.

It is tragic when anyone is shot and killed by police, justifiably, accident, mistake, or whatever, but with 10 unarmed blacks killed last year (most of which were trying to harm a police officer) that is not exactly much of an attempt at genocide. And what makes those incidents, or any, racist? I don't think that there is anyone on this board that does not show empathy for generations of unequal treatment and justice, but that has changed incredibly. It is certainly not perfect, and it will never be, as people are human, but we are much further along than some of the black community will admit.

What you and so many others are doing is not getting people over to your side, but backing them in a corner and making them go in the other direction. I should not have to remind you that our fine young black and white athletes rely on money from many many white sports fans, who love our players and teams, but if they overplay their hand there will be a huge number of white supporters drop out. That is sad, but it is true. I will not even watch a highlight of an NBA game now and will probably not watch NFL unless Deshaun, Hunter, Mike Williams, or another Clemson player is playing.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:23 PM

Just because they don't go along with the "destroy everything mob", doesn't mean they don't care or want what's best for EVERY person on the team

Sep 5, 2020, 4:28 PM

Sometimes simple statements say it best. Thank you.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:28 PM

Yep, this is about where I thought this thread would be by now.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:34 PM

Why don’t you follow Biden’s advice and stay in your basement

Sep 5, 2020, 4:42 PM

Everyone on this board thinks black lives matter. Doubt anyone is opposed to practical solutions either. Most people on here support peaceful protests too for just causes. I can speak for myself though and say there was no reason for the violent protests in Wisconsin.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:48 PM

They have their opinion and I have mine. Conformity has never been important to me.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:52 PM

I thought the players and recruits are at Clemson or considering Clemson because they want a top knotch education and play for an elite football program?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2020, 4:53 PM

Why don’t you go clean up black on black crime? While you’re at it start a movement against thugs having multiple babies with different women.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:13 PM

These things hardly justify police violence.

Most are in favor of peaceful gatherings and all lives

Sep 5, 2020, 4:57 PM

mattering. They are not in favor of rioting, looting, and the BLM organization itself. Until the protesters distance themselves from the violence and organizations that differ in motive, folks are going to lump them together and dislike it all. How can anyone support the carnage of these "peaceful" protests and the actual motives and beliefs of the BLM organization?

Sep 5, 2020, 5:05 PM

As I was told a few days ago, post this on the politics board. I’m not sure why you’re not kicked off yet, unless the obvious accusation of racism that would come. BTW, I figured your pattern out.

1. Make a post about how terrible some people are and that if someone doesn’t agree with you, they’re wrong.
2. People express their disagreement
3. Whine and complain when they do, because
3. They’re not aloud to do that

Sep 5, 2020, 5:38 PM

We just all need to sit together and sing Kumbaya and hand out participation trophies when it's all over.

Not exactly an advocate for free speech

Sep 5, 2020, 5:18 PM

are ya? So the Kids are going to teach the adults now? Cops bad. Felons good.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:27 PM

So in your mind it’s wrong to have a different view or feel differently than others. Also if they don’t feel the way you do they shouldn’t have there voices heard. Wow man. For anyone that’s not a good look. Especially for someone who’s supposed to be a “man of God”. Just because someone’s opinion is different than yours doesn’t mean they should be silenced. Also doesn’t mean there racist. Not saying you’re claiming racism (at least I hope you aren’t).

Sep 5, 2020, 5:29 PM

All lives can’t matter until black lives matter. Black people are being hunted down in the street by racists whites and it has to stop. We can’t let this moment pass us by, this is more than a game

Sep 5, 2020, 5:34 PM

Hunted down in the streets? Seriously? Safer to say cops are being hunted down by crazed marxists.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next