Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
where are all the jack haters now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,463

where are all the jack haters now

May 22, 2015, 4:42 PM

Bet u feel stupid

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is a Jack-lover on here who

May 22, 2015, 4:50 PM

who isn't very smart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Is there some reason you guys post ad nauseam?

May 22, 2015, 5:03 PM

Because I can't figure out what pleasure you're getting from constantly complaining about everything. Why not just enjoy some Clemson Baseball, while we've got it? Some people are so ridiculous that they seem to be hoping we don't go any further into the post-season just so that, as far as I can tell, they can complain some more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do YOU guys post ad nauseum refusing to

May 22, 2015, 11:49 PM

see the baseball program has slipped over the past five years?

No, I don't hope Clemson loses! And, I don't take pleasure in their losses. And, if you would take the time, you would see I don't complain about everything. I give credit where credit is due.

I want to see the program IMPROVE and not just sit back and say, "Oh, well, it was enjoyable to watch a baseball game where we lost. That was a wonderful way to spend my afternoon."

I am sick of seeing a once great program deteriorate into a comedy of errors.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: where are all the jack haters now

May 22, 2015, 5:09 PM

lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Not a Jack hater, just think he needs to go. Down 5/0

May 22, 2015, 5:11 PM

to the Heels.

Pulling for them to do well at Regionals.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally Agree.

May 22, 2015, 5:45 PM

Just because you think a change is in order doesn't mean you hate the current coach. This totally inconsistent play is unacceptable. All the walks, errors, dropped balls, stupid base running, and no hitting in clutch situations is making me sick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Totally Agree.

May 22, 2015, 5:47 PM

CURaised: I'll see your bet and agree with all of it!

if you want to keep jack

May 22, 2015, 6:21 PM

don't forget PC and Winthrop and their coach's salaries and budget. He should have gone last year.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,463
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic