Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
North Carolina defeating the the Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,470

North Carolina defeating the the Tigers

Dec 2, 2015, 4:11 PM

I hope Tigers you are watching and listening to all of these sports TV and Radio Analyst predicting that North Carolina can or will pull the upset on you guys. Seems like none of them have faith in you. Please prove them all wrong so they will be quiet and show you guys the respect you truly deserve. Go Tigers!!!!!!!! Show them they pissed off the wrong #### team!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope so.

Dec 2, 2015, 4:14 PM

The boys have played down to their competition the last 3 weeks. They'll be ready this week . 50-27 Clemson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: North Carolina defeating the the Tigers

Dec 2, 2015, 4:40 PM

I like the negativity from the media.

In fact, I'm less worried about this game than the South Carolina game.

Whether the team likes to admit it or not, it's tough playing 3 games in a row where you're really in a "no-win" situation in terms of making a statement... especially this late in the season.

I think human nature is: "if we win these games... well.. no one will really notice... But, man o man we BETTER NOT blow it". The end result is you play a little conservative, play a little tight.. and you find yourself making mistakes, turning the ball over, etc.

Finally, we have another big game in front of us with a legitimate opponent, and I think we're going to come out and finally let loose and play to win.

I think Gallman is going to have a huge game and we win 45 - 27.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: North Carolina defeating the the Tigers

Dec 2, 2015, 4:46 PM

I hope we win by 50 and Watson gets 500 yards and the Heisman, but if that doesn't happen I'll take a one point win and be just as excited. I hope our guys play to their full potential. This was suppose to be our rebuilding year so everything they have accomplished so far has exceeded expectations. Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,470
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic