Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone able to play ACC Network on ESPN app?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Anyone able to play ACC Network on ESPN app?

Aug 23, 2019, 1:10 PM

I have Verizon Fios so we have the network - I watched it for a bit last night. But when I try to play ACCN content through either WatchESPN (desktop) or the ESPN app (mobile), after logging in with Fios credentials, I get a message “Unauthorized to view this content, please contact your provider.” All other “channels” work just fine within ESPN.

Help! Thanks ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not on the ESPN app, but I can on the Spectrum app.

Aug 23, 2019, 1:31 PM

I get a message saying their team is working diligently to fix the issue with the ESPN app when I try to launch from it. Might be an issue on the espn end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not on the ESPN app, but I can on the Spectrum app.

Aug 23, 2019, 1:44 PM

Interesting, OK thanks. Hopefully it’s on the ESPN side and it’s fixed before next Thursday, as I’m going to be out of town for the game!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone able to play ACC Network on ESPN app?

Aug 23, 2019, 2:11 PM

I talked to comporium last night, the channel was playing on the tv but the app was not working. for what its worth they told me that the streaming service would be behind the actual tv channel. Lady told me 24 hours but im guessing a few days.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2019, 9:12 AM

Still not working for me as of this morning. I won’t panic until Wednesday (and then probably sign up for a YouTube TV trial!).

I tried comporium and spectrum accounts and neither will let

Aug 23, 2019, 2:13 PM

me play it from the app. They say it is not available on the app with my provider.

i am watching without issue on my iPhone

Aug 24, 2019, 9:18 AM

Using the ESPN app, choosing watch and selecting it .

My provider is YouTubeTV . You do have to set up your provider to access

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i am watching without issue on my iPhone

Aug 24, 2019, 9:20 AM

Ah so it’s not just globally broken. I am logged in with my Verizon Fios credentials so it must be a Fios/ESPN problem. Glad it’s working for you and hopefully they fix it this weekend!

Nope

Aug 24, 2019, 9:20 AM

I get a not authorized message. I have a Verizon Fios. When I spoke to them they tried several things and figured they (not sure if that is Fios or ESPN) haven’t made the association between the account and the channel.

FWIW the ACCN is not available to watch on the Fios app yet either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2019, 3:07 PM

It worked for about 2 hours earlier this morning but its off again now I’m with spectrum

Aug 26, 2019, 6:36 AM

Yep still not working for Fios. This can’t be that complicated for them to get fixed!

Aug 26, 2019, 9:16 AM

Just want to clarify why you're signing up for YTTV trial if your cable company has the network? Or did I misunderstand you? I have DirecTV and have the network. I was not able to watch on ESPN app on my Firestick though. Even when I select DTV as my provider. If the weather looks like it may be an issue (satellite + rain = Sucky 1974 technology :( ). But if your cable provider has it I don't think you will need to sign up for streaming.

Aug 26, 2019, 9:17 AM

Ooops half my sentence disappeared there....

If the weather looks like it may be an issue (satellite + rain = Sucky 1974 technology :( ) I may sign up for Hulu or Vue last minute (I have Firesticks so I can't do YTTV).

Aug 26, 2019, 9:28 AM

Yep, I’m in the same boat with Fios. If I was going to be home on Thursday night, no problem as I’d watch it on TV (no issues with ACCN channel). The problem is that I’m going to be out of town so will need to stream it and was hoping to use ESPN app for that...

Aug 26, 2019, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone able to play ACC Network on ESPN app? ]

You can do YouTube TV on a firestick. There's no app for it but you can download a browser app and go to tv.youtube.com.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Ever get this resolved?

Oct 10, 2019, 9:31 AM

I've had the same issue. ESPN support said (in August) that Verizon hadn't 'linked up' (or whatever) w/ the ESPN app...yet, the ACCN streamed fine for the 15 minute 'free preview' that first night.

TBH, I mooch off my parents, and use a sub-account on their FIOS to login and rely on streaming to watch any ESPNs. ACCN works fine on TV on their end, but still shows the 'lock' symbol on the ESPN app on computer/ipad/phone/roku, etc....every other ESPN channel streams fine

TigerClaw0103®

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic