Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA, OK, or Bama..who loses next week?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,522

UGA, OK, or Bama..who loses next week?

Oct 6, 2019, 8:03 AM

With the 12:00 kicks and away games for Bama and OK, sure does feel like one or two could lose...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Bama wins easily. I'm pretty sure A&M is sneaky bad

Oct 6, 2019, 8:14 AM

Georgia will beat SC by 2 or 3 TDs.

Texas has a real shot though. I dont think Texas is elite or anything but Tom Herman is a great big game coach and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they won.

I'll give them the following chances:

A&M - 15%
SC - 10%
Texas - 40%

Usuc's chance is more like 1%!***

Oct 6, 2019, 8:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd go with Bama

Oct 6, 2019, 8:32 AM

Bama's young defense seems to be getting worse. They gave up 23 to USC and 31 to Ole Miss. Memphis held Ole Miss to 10 points earlier this season, just to add some perspective. Bama still has an elite offense, so they can outscore most opponents. But, playing in Kyle Field, which will be the most disruptive environment they've seen all year, anything can happen. If Kellen Mond turns into 2018-versus-Clemson Kellen Mond, I can see the Tide taking the L.

Texas certainly has a chance against OU. Both teams are very good, but OU has shown a good bit of improvement on defense.

USC has zero chance against UGA. Watching the UGA game yesterday, it almost felt like they were getting exposed for about a quarter and a half. But they laid it on as the game progressed. UGA is legit. I thought their WRs were going to be a weakness this year, but that hasn't proven to be the case. Some of that credit goes to the WRs, but most goes to Fromm, who is throwing lasers. UGA by about 50.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd go with Bama

Oct 6, 2019, 8:56 AM

You’re wrong about the scar game. It could be close.

uga has played one good team this year. ND at home and if ND had a QB, they would have walked the dawg. uga has a good defense, probably smarts best... but they’re still thugs that can get the team in trouble at any time with pf calls.

Tennessee is a worst dumpster fire than scar. Scar has zero offense, and are pathetic against the run. I could see uga 24-10.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA, OK, or Bama..who loses next week?

Oct 6, 2019, 8:33 AM

Texas is the only one who has a shot. Anything can happen in that game.

Oct 6, 2019, 8:59 AM

You’re right and I pick Texas to win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of them.***

Oct 6, 2019, 8:39 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 8:58 AM

None of the listed teams will lose. All are better than their opponents.

UGay lose this week,

Oct 6, 2019, 9:13 AM

Bite your tongue. Since they are playing SCU, they are my 2nd favorite team this week. I hope they lose every other game they play, though.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,522
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic