Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Non football related but I learned something today....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,343

Non football related but I learned something today....

Jan 14, 2016, 10:58 AM

no matter how much you help out a fellow co-worker, cover their back, protect them when something goes wrong, fill in for them when they need a w/e off and it is their time to work, point out something wrong or correct it yourself before uppermanagement sees it, etc. they will still stab you in the back!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####, people are strange.***

Jan 14, 2016, 11:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ####, people are strange.***

Jan 14, 2016, 11:24 AM

I know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but it all comes around in the end.

Jan 14, 2016, 11:04 AM

You be you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Yeah, but it all comes around in the end.

Jan 14, 2016, 11:08 AM

They will be repaid in spades down the road. There will be no good answer they can give to explain it away, either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, but it all comes around in the end.

Jan 14, 2016, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Yeah, but it all comes around in the end. ]

That's good advice and I agree, but sometimes I wonder if it is worth it.

Happens every day.....and

Jan 14, 2016, 11:04 AM

Always to good people... Go figure

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Happens every day.....and

Jan 14, 2016, 11:07 AM

Learned a long time ago to always cover your butt...and the other person can cover theirs. I have been burned many times even by my best friend..no one really has your back.

this is the way of the world today, those of us that stand

Jan 14, 2016, 11:07 AM

above the crowd are fewer and fewer. The road less traveled has much less litter on the sides of it!

Re: Non football related but I learned something today....

Jan 14, 2016, 11:34 AM

Bad day obviously! Tiger fans understand fully, but keep your focus. Life certainly isn't fair!

Go Tigers!

Just remember as of today the whole state of S. C. can dislike Alabama now that Usuck's basketball got blown out last night! Just wish our Tigers could have a rematch because I believe we would win.

Re: Non football related but I learned something today....

Jan 14, 2016, 11:37 AM

I believe we would beat alabama 4 out 5 times. Clearly the better team Monday night.

I find it's best to confront that person and casually

Jan 14, 2016, 11:37 AM

roundhouse kick them in the face

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I find it's best to confront that person and casually

Jan 14, 2016, 11:38 AM

LOL!!!! I'd probably pull a muscle.

2 words for you....

Jan 14, 2016, 11:38 AM
image.jpeg(55.6 K)

Turbo lax

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

My Pop used to say......

Jan 14, 2016, 11:42 AM

"I am the best in the world at only ONE thing....being ME. I am the best ME in the world." Be YOU at all times and your conscience will be clear because as you get older, peace of mind is the most important thing in the world man, trust me. Cautious yes, but do not change YOU. Shady people will never find happiness and that is THEIR problem, not yours.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Pop used to say......

Jan 14, 2016, 3:12 PM

I'm sorry orngpurple...I accidently gave you a TD. I have went and gave you several TU's to make up for it.
MfO

Figuring out who you can trust is tough

Jan 14, 2016, 11:46 AM

I only trust fellow Tigers, dudes who I know pigs of with their mistresses, and chicks I have newds of. hth.

Yes , coming back from Natty caught

Jan 14, 2016, 11:56 AM

Pneumonia needed my sister to pick my son and I up from the airport at 10:45 am . A 30 min drive.. She works about 4 hrs a week .. She Sent our 80 year old mother out in 30 degrees who was sick with bronchitis instead .. Won't get over that soon!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,343
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic