Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
News alert for Miura
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

News alert for Miura

Dec 21, 2020, 11:26 AM

https://nypost.com/2020/12/21/ag-barr-no-reason-to-appoint-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is fully capable of conducting speedy investigations too.

Dec 21, 2020, 11:29 AM

I imagine he will have the current slate of investigations wrapped up by 2050 at the latest.

Case in point:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/for-attorney-general-william-barr-new-lockerbie-charges-punctuate-a-decadeslong-mission-11608552009

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah, but you see, William Barr, much like the FBI,

Dec 21, 2020, 11:30 AM

is part of the Derp State.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ah, but you see, William Barr, much like the FBI,

Dec 21, 2020, 12:33 PM

They got him as soon as he announced his retirement !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Non-Miura related question....

Dec 21, 2020, 11:34 AM

So is the left going to like Barr again?

This is getting very Comey-ish in terms of playing perception musical-chairs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, I still think he's a partisan hack.

Dec 21, 2020, 11:49 AM

But he's a pragmatic partisan hack, unlike, say, Guiliani, and Barr cares about his legacy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Non-Miura related question....

Dec 21, 2020, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Non-Miura related question.... ]

You lost me at "the left."

Personally I've never been a fan of Bill Barr. I can't answer for "the left."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he’s done a great job

Dec 21, 2020, 11:54 AM

If he’s angering both sides of the ideological spectrum, he’s probably doing something right. Holder would have never gone against Obama in this manner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he’s done a great job

Dec 21, 2020, 12:35 PM

Obed,

To steal from spooneye:

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

So you're agreeing with me then......

Dec 21, 2020, 12:38 PM

because I'm examining him from a position of moderation. Appreciate the positive affirmation...thanks!

Dec 21, 2020, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I think he’s done a great job ]

Dec 21, 2020, 2:43 PM

When I see you or spooneye ever take a position other than that of the Left, I’ll quit calling you the Left.

No you won't.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/I-srsly-did-like-the-part-where-he-doesnt-bomb-people***-27423242

Dec 21, 2020, 2:57 PM

Dec 21, 2020, 3:03 PM

See? You won't. And... wow, you'll characterize Trump's achievement as a liberal success before you abandon your team mentality?

Anyway, here's another. Let me know which of these statements is more leftist:

On granting citizenship to illegal immigrants: I think making them all citizens right now would be undesirable and impossible. Providing a clear path to citizenship is better than the current system, but we need to enforce the laws, deport people not following that path to citizenship, and crack down on businesses that continue to hire undocumented immigrants.

OR

Making DC a state: No. I understand that DC citizens pay taxes without the same congressional representation as citizens of States, and that sucks, but there's a reason for it: the purpose of DC is to keep the home of the federal government separate from any State.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Honest-question-for-board-libs-27481496

Dec 21, 2020, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Non-Miura related question.... ]

And let's clarify why it's important that Barr said it. The earlier claim (by Miura) was was that a Special Counsel is required because the FBI is biased in favor of Hunter Biden. Bill Barr, who obviously has no bias in favor of Hunter Biden, just said that's wrong.

I didn't like him before and I don't like him now.

Dec 21, 2020, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Non-Miura related question.... ]

So it's impossible for me to like him again. The bar for Republicans is so low that merely doing anything that's not stupid, crazy, or evil is a remarkable event.

As far as Comey goes, most people on the left dislike him for announcing an FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton right before the election, which went against DOJ policy and may have damaged her campaign. Since he's disliked by the left and the right, I guess he must've done the right thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Non-Miura related question.... ]

No..we are just saying that even that dude knows there is nothing. Trumptards have lost their minds.

Dec 21, 2020, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Non-Miura related question.... ]

Not really a fan. Of Barr, Comey, or John Bolton. Or Michael Cohen. Or Omarosa Manigault. Or...you get the idea. It's a long, long, long list.

But Oh Man did those guys ever jump hard off Team Trump. It's amazing to witness the number of folks who have broken with The Donald over the years. Pretty much everybody except his family and Rudy, actually.

Dec 21, 2020, 2:37 PM

most of it was part of the play.

This sting operation was bigger than all previous stings combined.

Just masterful. Enjoy the ending. It will be amazing!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: News alert for Miura

Dec 21, 2020, 2:34 PM

because it was already done fools!

Barr resigned so he can be a witness

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic