»
Topic: I Hope I have to Eat My Words
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 16, 2014 8:00 PM by: dw1959
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

I Hope I have to Eat My Words

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 5:23 PM

but ANYONE who believes that we can beat the Criminoles with an effort even close to that at GOOOORGia , with a QB who has shown no ability to avoid a rush when needed, an OC whose approach is to coach like we had 11 All-Americans on offense and doesn't understand that the middle of the field is there to be used, must be smoking some real heavy stuff!!! Unless we pull a 180 on all these items we cannot win but I still say GO TIGERS!

Do you feel better now?***

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 5:34 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Do you feel better now?***

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 7:56 PM

RC; No I don't. I just want the Tigers to win and do know what the he... i'm talking about.

Metamucil works for me!

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 5:42 PM

Nm

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Tiger/Terrier

Re: Metamucil works for me!

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 7:58 PM

awoff: Maybe you've been putting the Metamucil in the wrong place! Put it in your brain and maybe you might begin to "see clearly now"

Re: I Hope I have to Eat My Words

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 5:50 PM

It's going to be hard and I'm not getting my hopes up. But the Noles can be beat and we have good enough talent to do it . I go back to the Miami game in 03 they had the longest winning streak in the nation, they were still winning championships. The Tigers marched in there and won so I'm not giving up yet. Win of lose I just hope they compete and don't get steam rolled .

Noles can be beat in 14

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 6:00 PM

Look at their body of work to date.

Re: Noles can be beat in 14

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 7:59 PM

Joey: I agree but not without big, big changes from the Dawg game!

ru gay***

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 8:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I Hope I have to Eat My Words

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 7:55 PM

I hope you are correct and we win easily. Fact is however that unless there are major changes from the Dawgs game we will not win and that was what I was pointing out. starting Cole is fine but you must admit he is slow and has not shown an ability to avoid the rush. Second, Morris has not shown any understanding of the middle of the field and using it to our advantage. Until he changes his approach we will not win these huge games. That is all I'm saying. We are an underdog as in a big one and must use the element of surprise together with solid D to win. I'm not sure Morris gets that.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: North Carolina
FOR SALE: Hotel room at The Sheraton in Chapel Hill for Friday and Saturday nights (9/27 and 9/28). 1 room wi...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
855 people have read this post