Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Miami releases hype video for Clemson-Miami
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

FB Update: Miami releases hype video for Clemson-Miami

Oct 23, 2015, 10:35 AM

Miami releases hype video for Clemson-Miami

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So they roughed up VT... Sorry, but that's just not same.***

Oct 23, 2015, 10:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Miami releases hype video for Clemson-Miami

Oct 23, 2015, 10:56 AM

Perhaps this video should be re-named "Remember that time we played VT at home?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CANES WILL FALL! Tigers 34-17***

Oct 23, 2015, 10:58 AM

Clemson- 42.....Miami- 21***

Oct 23, 2015, 3:21 PM

Oct 23, 2015, 11:02 AM

Not impressed!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have they played anyone other than VT?***

Oct 23, 2015, 11:03 AM

I didn't watch the film.

Oct 23, 2015, 11:25 AM

I'm not falling for click bait and I don't need motivation to pull for Clemson.

However, if VT is the featured D1 opponent on that film I'll point out that VT lost it's starting QB and best guy in the secondary. VT has no line on either side of the ball to brag about. Beamer is about to get a 'negotiated,' retirement so anyone beating them is not impressing me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup... just no good highlights from them.***

Oct 23, 2015, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Have they played anyone other than VT?*** ]

Oct 23, 2015, 11:04 AM

It's truly sad when the only clips you can put on your hype video is from one game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Oct 23, 2015, 12:21 PM

Notice how they all had their heads down when they first came out of the tunnel in the beginning?

BRING IT, HURRICAN'TS***

Oct 23, 2015, 11:28 AM

Oct 23, 2015, 11:58 AM

look at all the empty seats! crowd noise shouldn't be an issue.

Crappiest. Hype. Video. Ever.***

Oct 23, 2015, 11:59 AM

The Canes seem more "hyped" than usual...

Oct 23, 2015, 12:17 PM

There were at least two people clapping in the locker room speech section.

Although, that might have just been assistant coaches...

This would mean something 5 YEARS AGO

Oct 23, 2015, 12:19 PM

when VT was a power...now they are on par with their basketball team. MIAMI too as far as that goes.

That's not a hype video. ..

Oct 23, 2015, 12:25 PM

This is a hype video!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLg77RaLqfskoviPaslUJQzuSPiQflf0Il&v=4Y7Q3caRvT0

More than one game and showing winners

Re: That's not a hype video. ..

Oct 23, 2015, 12:54 PM

lol... There were more people in one shot of the student section, while in the pouring rain, than they had in the entire Miami stadium with good weather!

The Last Play is under Review

Oct 23, 2015, 12:33 PM

INCOMPLETE!!!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Meh, Now I know that Clemson is superior to the U both on

Oct 23, 2015, 12:49 PM

the football field and in the video editing dept. Thanks for the educational video!

U Suck!***

Oct 23, 2015, 2:01 PM

Not impressed....

Oct 23, 2015, 2:56 PM

They beat a crappy VTech team.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, TIGERS ROLL....42-21***

Oct 23, 2015, 3:29 PM

Nobody shows up, they do this to get fans in the seat

Oct 23, 2015, 8:35 PM

I lived in south Florida four years after college. They don't support nobody dolphins or hurricanes the way Clemson or ever the panthers do. The beg for fans in the seats. They sell out games to get it on TV by getting corporations to buy tickets. Free tickets are everywhere and they still don't have a fan base. If they all go and the U gets scored on they boo and don't cheer until they score again. It's really sad. I've been a Dolphin fan since I was 4 years old. They came on every week in Anderson for the AFC. The first time I went to a game I couldn't believe how bad it was.

Their is so much to do there and 25% of the population is from New York and another 45% are from Cuba or Central America. It's the wrong sport there. Now high schools get more support than the U.

They didn't say anything in that video because they didn't want us to have locker room material. If they were favored it would have been a challenge with words too.

If we bring our energy this game will be no problem. We have gotten better(much better) every week since the Louisville game. I DON'T expect this game to be any different. They have athletes and they will ride a wave but we will do what our coaches and players have done every game this year, we will adjust and the separation will be evident once we do. They have the most talent we have seen outside ND, being on the road this game in the heat will be a challenge but we are deeper where it counts. Their is no question we will be the best coached team. We have out recruited them but they are a close third. They also get some 5 stars because they are in a recruiters haven.

They wonder how we out recruit them but, our school is better, we have IPTAY and they have dime bags and hot radios on the corner, we have 5 times the fan support, Clemson is beautiful & our facilities are so much better and our coaches are humble with a passion for kids being men and winning.

We can make this game tough on ourselves but I believe we put this out of reach by middle of the 3rd quarter (Our offensive coordinators hold a package for after halftime) we will make their halftime adjustments look silly because we have been coming out with a new shocking package every week except ND(we sat on the lead early)we will run the ball down their throats in the second half (my guess to their after halftime adjustment) unless we do that first half then we will play action, screen and turn Watson loose to sling it. His long ball will be on.

I hope Peakes hands have loosened up because his last two should have been touchdowns. I felt so sorry for him last week. He's going to break out of the slump and perform this week or ride the pine. I hope he does it, with injuries and all he has worked so hard. I think the pressure of a NFL career is hanging over him and he is tight. He gets open, it's time for him to take over a game.

This game is going to turn heads. I believe we are going to get turnovers and capitalize on them.
This game gets Ugly,

Tigers 45 canes 17

Tigers win again 7-0, we put fear in FSU this week. The atmosphere will be tougher when we play NCS but it won't matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Of the 10k views, 8k are CU fans checkin out the competition***

Oct 24, 2015, 3:52 AM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic