Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nobody gives us credit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Nobody gives us credit

Oct 29, 2018, 8:02 AM

We gave FSU their worst loss in school history. Nobody on ESPN or any other media outlet cares. Say what you want but FSU still had athletes all over the field that will play on sundays. Everyone was shell shocked by alabama blowing out ole miss and whoever else at the beginning of the season. However there is no comparison in ole miss and FSU football programs... ole miss is a joke and will always be a joke just like our friends in cootlumbia. Hopefully we continue to win because if we trip up once forget about the playoffs. We have to win out we don't get the respect we rightfully deserve... by the way after 8 games I think we can beat Alabama and we are the only team. Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is we?

Oct 29, 2018, 8:05 AM

I get a thank you email from iptay after every home game .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Exactly. I too need the media to praise my Tigers so I can feel good about myself .***

Oct 29, 2018, 8:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly. I too need the media to praise my Tigers so I can feel good about myself .***

Oct 29, 2018, 8:15 AM

We're as under the radar as an 8-0 team who just shellacked their last 3 opponents can be.
I have no issue with the current perception that "Clemson is good but the ACC is awful." Yes, the conference is down but not as terrible as the experts think. (Just like the SEC is proving to be not quite as amazing as the experts think. Yet again.)

We seem to do best playing with a chip on our shoulder. The QB controversy really did bring this team together and created an "us against them" mentality. Which is what you want. Saban knows this. Why does he keep begging the media to stop overpraising Alabama? Because he knows that teams fall when they believe their own hype.

If College GameDay wants to pass us over in favor of the Team With The Flag, that's fine. If someone wants to rank 1-loss LSU ahead of us, that's fine. All that matters is we focus on the goal and play our best football in December (and January!).

Just keep winning. None of this other stuff matters.***

Oct 29, 2018, 8:35 AM

Re: Nobody gives us credit

Oct 29, 2018, 8:43 AM

All the mounting losses by ranked teams tells us a lot about what these so called experts know. Tigers just need to do their talking on the field and let everyone else fall by the wayside as we keep winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic