Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Noah Sewell ILB 2020
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Noah Sewell ILB 2020

Nov 23, 2019, 12:23 AM

Just committed to Oregon. Incase you’re wondering they were holding off on him for a chance at Flowe...... Not jumping to conclusions but the math is adding up nicely for us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Noah Sewell ILB 2020

Nov 23, 2019, 12:37 AM

Well if the maff do add up, that would be as Tony Tiger would say, it's Great!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 6:51 AM

and strike 2 for Uga...they wanted both??...

waiting on strike 3..

Hello Mr Burch ??

What's your thoughts on Burch?***

Nov 23, 2019, 7:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My sense is Burch is catching a lot of undeserved

Nov 23, 2019, 7:52 AM

K-rap from people who view his silence as just this side of evil. He's had words put in his mouth left and right from folks who think they know his plan. That's simply sad...especially the Nkemdiche references. If there's any comparison, it should be XT's recruitment. The vitriol coming from some Tiger 'fans' prior to his commitment was disgusting...and all because he was largely silent on the topic. Some of those same fans are in repeat mode.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My sense is Burch is catching a lot of undeserved

Nov 23, 2019, 7:57 AM

Yeah that Nkemdiche comment was such a load of bull hockey!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 8:15 AM [ in reply to My sense is Burch is catching a lot of undeserved ]

I think your post is spot on. From all I can tell he seems to be a good kid. I just don't get a warm fuzzy feeling he will be a Clemson Tiger. Good luck to him wherever he goes (except against us).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kimdeeshee was a Clemson Commit and decommitted

Nov 23, 2019, 8:27 AM [ in reply to My sense is Burch is catching a lot of undeserved ]

when Mom got a check from Old Miss. The situation with Burch isn't even remotely close. Actually it is about as different as you can get.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 8:49 AM [ in reply to My sense is Burch is catching a lot of undeserved ]

Well put. Some folks forget that the decision where these young men go is theirs alone. Me personally, I love where that class is at and am much more a Flowe fan, especially since we already have an entire defensive front committed. Flowe would be the 3rd Lb. If young Mr Burch decides to hop on board, it’s icing on the cake for us. A fan base that has had an embarrassment of riches the last 7-8 years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to My sense is Burch is catching a lot of undeserved ]

So those people probably aren’t really fans then are they?

Re: What's your thoughts on Burch?***

Nov 23, 2019, 11:52 AM [ in reply to What's your thoughts on Burch?*** ]

Burch is so silent anything you hear about Burch is coming from someone that knows him. With that being said I’m still going off the last word I heard from credible sources which is that he was locked in and said to already know where he was going months ago but would continue the process.

QBs should be taught to dive, not slide

Nov 23, 2019, 8:24 AM

I hope everyone can follow my logic b/c I've been thinking this for at least 8 years.

Watching the Semifinals and finals of the rugby World Cup confirmed my beliefs.

Diving rather than sliding gives the QB and the team a lot of benefits.

Diving low to the ground shrinks your target zone immensely. Sliding leaves you vulnerable, and we've all seen those late hits that are almost automatic if the QB doesn't slide way early.

Diving low to the ground gives the team at minimum 4 more yards than sliding. The refs spot the ball where a player starts his slide and gives himself up. That's 2 yards. The other 2 yards are where a player can dive low to the ground and get his body length.

The idea of sliding sounds good, but when players expose their head and neck area to a full charging defender, it's more than counterproductive. Dive low to the ground, and the only areas to target for the defender is your fully padded back area.

It's so frustrating to see QBs slide late, lose yards, and leave their head and neck vulnerable.

Get low, get down, right?

That's done with a head first dive. Not a feet first slide.

Obviously meant to be a new post***

Nov 23, 2019, 8:25 AM

Do you remember when TL dove and got knocked out of the

Nov 23, 2019, 8:29 AM

game? It's the only time he has ever left the game injured in his career.

He lost his footing and fell. Do I need to make a montage of his hits while trying to slide?***

Nov 23, 2019, 8:32 AM

He lost his footing and fell. Do I need to make a montage of his hits while trying to slide?***

Nov 23, 2019, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Do you remember when TL dove and got knocked out of the ]

Maybe you could send your idea to every football staff

Nov 23, 2019, 8:39 AM

in the NCAA and see if one of them would change their mind, because right now none of them what their qb to dive right when they are about to take a hit.

Post again in the thread it was meant for. It's worth the discussion. Thx***

Nov 23, 2019, 8:43 AM

Re: He lost his footing and fell. Do I need to make a montage of his hits while trying to slide?***

Nov 23, 2019, 8:39 AM [ in reply to He lost his footing and fell. Do I need to make a montage of his hits while trying to slide?*** ]

assuming the QB will still be protected just like he is on a slide, he'll be ruled down when he begins the dive as he is when he begins the slide.

More risk going head first vs going down onto your butt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Post again in the thread it was meant for. It's worth the discussion***

Nov 23, 2019, 8:42 AM

Re: QBs should be taught to dive, not slide

Nov 23, 2019, 8:28 AM [ in reply to QBs should be taught to dive, not slide ]

So you're saying we should dive right into the idea that Burch is a Tiger , and quit sliding into doubt ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I thought it might be too subtle, but you got it***

Nov 23, 2019, 8:30 AM

Nov 23, 2019, 12:02 PM

Sewell has been a lock to Oregon for a while (among other things, his brother plays there and will be an early 1st round draft choice when he declares).

They weren't holding off anything. Aside from Kayvon Thibodeaux (#1 recruit last year), Noah Sewell is UO's highest rated recruit in quite some time.

Oregon has never legitimately been in the running for Flowe.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic