Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else pulling for PITT...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,906

Anyone else pulling for PITT...

Nov 15, 2015, 5:11 PM

to win the ACCC? It can happen. UNC will go on the road the next two weeks at VT and NCSU. They are capable of losing both.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. We need to play another ranked team if possible.***

Nov 15, 2015, 5:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No. We need to play another ranked team if possible.***

Nov 15, 2015, 5:20 PM

I doubt that all we have to do is win out-definitely would rather play Pitt than UNC though!

With the Pac 12 in two loss mode

Nov 15, 2015, 5:21 PM [ in reply to No. We need to play another ranked team if possible.*** ]

and the Big 12 looking like everyone will lose at least once, I don't think the ranking of who we play matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, we don't

Nov 15, 2015, 5:23 PM [ in reply to No. We need to play another ranked team if possible.*** ]

We just need to win the rest of our games and we will be in the Top 4 regardless. If we lose any of them we are out. Period.

LOL I just don't get how people really think that

Nov 15, 2015, 5:25 PM [ in reply to No. We need to play another ranked team if possible.*** ]

We are number 1, we win out and we are national champions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No--we don't. I'd MUCH rather play Pitt. UNC is rolling.***

Nov 15, 2015, 5:33 PM [ in reply to No. We need to play another ranked team if possible.*** ]

Re: Anyone else pulling for PITT...

Nov 15, 2015, 5:19 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing it happen but not expecting it. I think unc loses 1 (probably ncsu) but not both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2015, 5:23 PM

I am. I want to win and Pitt gives us the easier road. Doesn't matter though because uncheat isn't losing the next two games. VT sucks bad.

Nov 15, 2015, 5:39 PM

We are in control of what ever happens....I don't know a lot about Pitt or UNC, but we should beat either one...as far as a ranked opponent, we cannot drop out of the top 4 if we keep winning and we have to beat 2 teams in the playoffs, if we stop giving up chunk yards on defense, we can do it....

Nov 15, 2015, 6:05 PM

We can beat either one, but anything could happen. Pitt would give us an easier chance.

I'd prefer to play Pitt. UNC is playing lights out***

Nov 15, 2015, 6:05 PM

Absolutely. I want the easiest path possible.

Nov 15, 2015, 6:10 PM

SC and the ACCCG are not going to be easy (see yesterday on steroids). If we go undefeated we are in the CFP regardless. So yes, I am plying for Pitt and against UNC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want the toughest we can get. Bring 'em on!

Nov 15, 2015, 6:29 PM

WE ARE CLEMSON!!!!!!!!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely - the worst possible scenario is

Nov 15, 2015, 6:30 PM

lose to UNCheat and have them go picked for the playoffs.

They should be already banned for 20 years of systemic cheating. The ONLY possible reason to pull for UNCheat is that if other teams continue to lose, we might possibly survive a close loss to So Caroliina, beat UNCheat, be ACC Champs and still squeak in the playoffs with one loss. Doubtful, but possible. Regardless, it is not worth it. I want zero chance of UNC making it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pulling for Pitt for 2 reasons

Nov 15, 2015, 7:01 PM

1 - easier path for Clemson to the Final 4.

2 - ANYBODY BUT CAROLINA (either one of 'em).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,906
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic