Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Want more proof you coots are obsessed with us?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,452

Want more proof you coots are obsessed with us?

Sep 28, 2013, 8:09 PM

Per FGF, a thread titled:

"Gotta win 11/30/13 to make this season a success"

So are we in you coot's "rear view mirror" or not? I guess you guys are grasping for straws at this point. Maybe just focusing on winning the next game on your schedule would be a good goal to start with or would you not mind losing every game up until our match? You coots baffle me...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Want more proof you coots are obsessed with us?

Sep 28, 2013, 8:14 PM

No, we are not in their rear view mirror. They are actually trying to get close enough to see our license tag.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

to be honest, we are obsesed ith them too

Sep 28, 2013, 8:17 PM

check out the majority of the posts on this board between 12 noon and 3pm.

No we aren't as obsessed as they are

Sep 28, 2013, 8:24 PM

A buddy of mine went to a bar to watch the first coot game of the season when they played the real Carolina. He sat next to a coot. Trying to engage in some friendly conversation he asked if the coot was an alum or something to that effect.

For the remainder of the night, the coot went on a tirade about Clemson! My alum friend sat quietly and never disclosed he was a Tiger because he had nothing to prove to the coot.

So no, they are way more obsessed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cooters will be obsessed when we whip a 1-Peat finger on em!

Sep 28, 2013, 10:33 PM

when we leave Willie B after a pee! Go#3TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: to be honest, we are obsesed ith them too

Sep 28, 2013, 11:02 PM [ in reply to to be honest, we are obsesed ith them too ]

Now that statement, I will have to agree with b/c it surely seems to be the truth. Just about daily on T-Net, the coot threads will equal the Clemson Tiger threads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm annoyed by your spurrieress comment***

Sep 28, 2013, 11:35 PM [ in reply to to be honest, we are obsesed ith them too ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2013, 10:48 PM

This place is equally obsessed. I don't like them at all and "don't care" of they win or lose. But I'm always checking my phone for the score...we always want our rival to do worse than us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2013, 12:04 AM

... and vice-versa.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Half this Board incl. your Post is about SC ... '84 Alum

Sep 29, 2013, 1:21 AM

Thanks for adding to list ... well done Grasshopper.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will take one for the team and will ALWAYS take the

Sep 29, 2013, 10:48 AM

opportunity to take a jab a lamecock. I see half the posts on here simply making fun of USuCk while most threads on FGF are genuinely concerned as to why we are ranked 3rd, why were aren't punishing players 'appropriately,' why Vic Beasley is not a good player, etc... I'd say there is a big difference between the general making fun of USuCk here, and the overly concerned USuCk fanbase there...

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,452
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic